Food bank opens new endowment fund
JACKSON — The Mississippi Food Network, Mississippi’s only food bank, has opened an endowment fund at the Community Foundation of Greater Jackson.
Doug Boone, President and CEO of the Community Foundation, said, “We’re delighted to welcome the Mississippi Food Network as our newest Nonprofit Partner. Establishing an endowment fund shows that the organization is committed to ensuring that its work to relieve poverty-related hunger in our state continues for the long term.”
Mississippi Food Network executive director Walker Satterwhite said, “We are excited about what partnering with the Foundation means in offering new giving opportunities to our supporters and in providing long-term operating funds for our organization.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- 2014 a good year for filmmaking in Mississippi
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- PHIL HARDWICK: When Bill Cooley talks, people listen
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- MBJ Business Woman of the Year Top 10
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life