Food bank opens new endowment fund
JACKSON — The Mississippi Food Network, Mississippi’s only food bank, has opened an endowment fund at the Community Foundation of Greater Jackson.
Doug Boone, President and CEO of the Community Foundation, said, “We’re delighted to welcome the Mississippi Food Network as our newest Nonprofit Partner. Establishing an endowment fund shows that the organization is committed to ensuring that its work to relieve poverty-related hunger in our state continues for the long term.”
Mississippi Food Network executive director Walker Satterwhite said, “We are excited about what partnering with the Foundation means in offering new giving opportunities to our supporters and in providing long-term operating funds for our organization.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Tanger Outlets involved in Southaven project
- New Mississippi state highway map is available for the public
- DAVID DALLAS: Who in the Hell are We?
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- J.McLaughlin to open in Highland Village next spring
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- Analysts hail BancorpSouth stock buyback as ‘handsome’ reward for shareholders