Mueller named new Keesler commander
BILOXI — Brig. Gen. Andrew M. Mueller has been named the new commander of the 81st Training Wing at Keesler Air Force Base.
The Sun Herald reports the date of the change of command hasn’t been determined. Brig. Gen. Ian Dickinson, who has led the wing since May 2009, will leave Keesler to become the director of communications and information and chief information officer at Headquarters Air Force Space Command, Peterson Air Force Base, Col.
Mueller comes to Biloxi from Turkey, where he has served as the deputy commander of Combined Air Operations Center 6 with the Allied Air Forces. Before serving in Turkey, he assisted with establishing the cyberspace transformation and strategy at the Pentagon.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Tanger Outlets involved in Southaven project
- New Mississippi state highway map is available for the public
- DAVID DALLAS: Who in the Hell are We?
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- J.McLaughlin to open in Highland Village next spring
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- Analysts hail BancorpSouth stock buyback as ‘handsome’ reward for shareholders