Mueller named new Keesler commander
by Associated Press
Published: May 3,2010
BILOXI — Brig. Gen. Andrew M. Mueller has been named the new commander of the 81st Training Wing at Keesler Air Force Base.
The Sun Herald reports the date of the change of command hasn’t been determined. Brig. Gen. Ian Dickinson, who has led the wing since May 2009, will leave Keesler to become the director of communications and information and chief information officer at Headquarters Air Force Space Command, Peterson Air Force Base, Col.
Mueller comes to Biloxi from Turkey, where he has served as the deputy commander of Combined Air Operations Center 6 with the Allied Air Forces. Before serving in Turkey, he assisted with establishing the cyberspace transformation and strategy at the Pentagon.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Family launches Billups Coffee with headquarters in Oxford
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- Running luxury car dealerships, like Mercedes of Jackson, comes naturally to Trudy Higginbotham Moody
- ‘Just the beginning’ — Venture Technologies merging, acquiring companies
- Tallahatchie General’s listing on auditor’s ‘watchline’ an image set back, CEO says
- Chaney drops lawsuit against National Flood Insurance Program
- TVA president/CEO Johnson tours Techumseh, Yokohama plants
- Ex-city worker arrested on false pretense charge