Mueller named new Keesler commander
by Associated Press
Published: May 3,2010
BILOXI — Brig. Gen. Andrew M. Mueller has been named the new commander of the 81st Training Wing at Keesler Air Force Base.
The Sun Herald reports the date of the change of command hasn’t been determined. Brig. Gen. Ian Dickinson, who has led the wing since May 2009, will leave Keesler to become the director of communications and information and chief information officer at Headquarters Air Force Space Command, Peterson Air Force Base, Col.
Mueller comes to Biloxi from Turkey, where he has served as the deputy commander of Combined Air Operations Center 6 with the Allied Air Forces. Before serving in Turkey, he assisted with establishing the cyberspace transformation and strategy at the Pentagon.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Expert on airlines predicts Jackson-Evers will keep remaining carriers
- Keeping our eye on... Liz Lancaster
- GOP Sen. Thad Cochran to run for seventh term
- MAN OF STEEL: Madhu Ranade leading Severstal Columbus
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- C Spire launches next phase of 1-gig service rollout
- Alcorn's finances being investigated; CFO resigns
- Hood issues opinion on open-carry gun law
- NEW ORLEANS SAINTS MOVING — Mississippi company has the task of moving the football team
- Court to hear case involving alligators and ExxonMobil