Mueller named new Keesler commander
by Associated Press
Published: May 3,2010
BILOXI — Brig. Gen. Andrew M. Mueller has been named the new commander of the 81st Training Wing at Keesler Air Force Base.
The Sun Herald reports the date of the change of command hasn’t been determined. Brig. Gen. Ian Dickinson, who has led the wing since May 2009, will leave Keesler to become the director of communications and information and chief information officer at Headquarters Air Force Space Command, Peterson Air Force Base, Col.
Mueller comes to Biloxi from Turkey, where he has served as the deputy commander of Combined Air Operations Center 6 with the Allied Air Forces. Before serving in Turkey, he assisted with establishing the cyberspace transformation and strategy at the Pentagon.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- UPDATED: House subcommittee tosses discrimination elements from religious freedom bill
- Lawmakers debating alternative to Medicaid expansion
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Senate passes teacher pay raise legislation
- Pickering collects more money from failed beef plant project
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- Reactive Surfaces files lawsuit against Toyota in patent dispute
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi