Mueller named new Keesler commander
BILOXI — Brig. Gen. Andrew M. Mueller has been named the new commander of the 81st Training Wing at Keesler Air Force Base.
The Sun Herald reports the date of the change of command hasn’t been determined. Brig. Gen. Ian Dickinson, who has led the wing since May 2009, will leave Keesler to become the director of communications and information and chief information officer at Headquarters Air Force Space Command, Peterson Air Force Base, Col.
Mueller comes to Biloxi from Turkey, where he has served as the deputy commander of Combined Air Operations Center 6 with the Allied Air Forces. Before serving in Turkey, he assisted with establishing the cyberspace transformation and strategy at the Pentagon.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: Tax slasher productions comes to Mississippi
- Status of some bills in the Mississippi Legislature
- Proposed ammo ban empties shelves
- BILL CRAWFORD: Gunn steals tax cut spotlight
- Columbus-built Airbus gets FAA airworthiness approval
- Hattiesburg wastewater treatment system could cost $152M
- Bill would make only 1 hospital follow open-meetings act
- Locker doors opening for Clinton inventor after ‘Shark Tank’
- Olive Branch votes to issue $8 million in bonds