SBA, Google to unveil new online resources
by Wally Northway
Published: May 4,2010
Tags: small business. Internet
WASHINGTON — On May 5, the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) and Google will host a press conference and webinar to unveil an array of online resources, tools, and training designed to help small business owners harness technology to grow their businesses.
Wednesday’s public and online forum will feature the release of “Tools for Online Success” – an array of technology and trainings to help small businesses become more efficient, more cost-effective and more successful. The event and related discussion will also feature the release of new videos featuring the stories and successes of real small business owners describing how technology and guidance from Google and the SBA have helped them to succeed in the marketplace.
Moderated by Karen Mills, the SBA Administrator, Wednesday’s event will feature John Hanke, Vice President of Product =Management at Google, as well as Susan Holt, Principal and Owner of CulinAerie, a Washington, D.C.-based small business. Holt will share her experiences working with the SBA and using online tools like Google Places and Search Engine Optimization (SEO) to improve and grow her business.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
2 Responses to “SBA, Google to unveil new online resources”
Top Posts & Pages
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Click Boutique revives Hattiesburg downtown retail district
- KEEPING OUR EYE ON: Elizabeth Harris
- Brown would make history if confirmed as judge
- Real estate company paying $1M for compromising wetlands
- Nullification and interposition
- Froyo y’all: Couple brings 'delicious' dessert to Delta
- Authorities: Suspect in ricin-laced letters case appeared to try to run
- Undersecretary: 'I understand the frustration' over catfish inspections