SBA, Google to unveil new online resources
WASHINGTON — On May 5, the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) and Google will host a press conference and webinar to unveil an array of online resources, tools, and training designed to help small business owners harness technology to grow their businesses.
Wednesday’s public and online forum will feature the release of “Tools for Online Success” – an array of technology and trainings to help small businesses become more efficient, more cost-effective and more successful. The event and related discussion will also feature the release of new videos featuring the stories and successes of real small business owners describing how technology and guidance from Google and the SBA have helped them to succeed in the marketplace.
Moderated by Karen Mills, the SBA Administrator, Wednesday’s event will feature John Hanke, Vice President of Product =Management at Google, as well as Susan Holt, Principal and Owner of CulinAerie, a Washington, D.C.-based small business. Holt will share her experiences working with the SBA and using online tools like Google Places and Search Engine Optimization (SEO) to improve and grow her business.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
2 Responses to “SBA, Google to unveil new online resources”
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Gary Herring building tomorrow by educating today
- WILLOUGHBY: Mayo Flynt leads AT&T Mississippi by enjoying both work and workers
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years