SBA, Google to unveil new online resources
WASHINGTON — On May 5, the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) and Google will host a press conference and webinar to unveil an array of online resources, tools, and training designed to help small business owners harness technology to grow their businesses.
Wednesday’s public and online forum will feature the release of “Tools for Online Success” – an array of technology and trainings to help small businesses become more efficient, more cost-effective and more successful. The event and related discussion will also feature the release of new videos featuring the stories and successes of real small business owners describing how technology and guidance from Google and the SBA have helped them to succeed in the marketplace.
Moderated by Karen Mills, the SBA Administrator, Wednesday’s event will feature John Hanke, Vice President of Product =Management at Google, as well as Susan Holt, Principal and Owner of CulinAerie, a Washington, D.C.-based small business. Holt will share her experiences working with the SBA and using online tools like Google Places and Search Engine Optimization (SEO) to improve and grow her business.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
2 Responses to “SBA, Google to unveil new online resources”
Top Posts & Pages
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Former DPS employees sentenced for selling bogus driver's licenses
- Researchers: Trapping, not hunting, best way to control wild hogs
- Realtors chooses Nita Wingard
- Entergy agrees to cut $35M from its new rate plan
- No debate, but Cochran and Childers lobby for votes for Senate