SBA, Google to unveil new online resources
WASHINGTON — On May 5, the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) and Google will host a press conference and webinar to unveil an array of online resources, tools, and training designed to help small business owners harness technology to grow their businesses.
Wednesday’s public and online forum will feature the release of “Tools for Online Success” – an array of technology and trainings to help small businesses become more efficient, more cost-effective and more successful. The event and related discussion will also feature the release of new videos featuring the stories and successes of real small business owners describing how technology and guidance from Google and the SBA have helped them to succeed in the marketplace.
Moderated by Karen Mills, the SBA Administrator, Wednesday’s event will feature John Hanke, Vice President of Product =Management at Google, as well as Susan Holt, Principal and Owner of CulinAerie, a Washington, D.C.-based small business. Holt will share her experiences working with the SBA and using online tools like Google Places and Search Engine Optimization (SEO) to improve and grow her business.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
2 Responses to “SBA, Google to unveil new online resources”
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- McDaniel files legal arguments as he looks to overturn Cochran loss
- Tragedy for Jackson Prep: Football player Walker Wilbanks dies
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- Fitch gives Mississippi Power a negative outlook due to Kemper plant
- UPDATED: Jackson agrees to repay HUD $1.5 million for Farish Street blunders
- Mississippi River mayors announce 'seed money' for waterfront developments
- Payday lender expects clean bill from regulators