SBA, Google to unveil new online resources
WASHINGTON — On May 5, the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) and Google will host a press conference and webinar to unveil an array of online resources, tools, and training designed to help small business owners harness technology to grow their businesses.
Wednesday’s public and online forum will feature the release of “Tools for Online Success” – an array of technology and trainings to help small businesses become more efficient, more cost-effective and more successful. The event and related discussion will also feature the release of new videos featuring the stories and successes of real small business owners describing how technology and guidance from Google and the SBA have helped them to succeed in the marketplace.
Moderated by Karen Mills, the SBA Administrator, Wednesday’s event will feature John Hanke, Vice President of Product =Management at Google, as well as Susan Holt, Principal and Owner of CulinAerie, a Washington, D.C.-based small business. Holt will share her experiences working with the SBA and using online tools like Google Places and Search Engine Optimization (SEO) to improve and grow her business.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
2 Responses to “SBA, Google to unveil new online resources”
Top Posts & Pages
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- A BIG CHANGE: New mortgage rules seen bringing increase in pricey mobile home loans
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Top 10 finalists chosen for C Spire Conerly Trophy
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- State’s new banking chief Charlotte Corley has deep roots in the business
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi