Southern Entrepreneurship Program
Published: May 5,2010
HATTIESBURG — MBJ-TV photojournalist Stephen McDill travels to Hattiesburg to visit with highschoolers gathered at the University of Southern Mississippi to compete for top honors in the Statewide Business Plan Competition for 2010.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- JACK WEATHERLY: Finding a house, defending a neighborhood, finding a voice
- Judge OKs Westin funding, cites ‘public purpose’ in tax money as debt collateral
- Top 40 Under 40
- Terminal upgrade on indefinite hold at Jackson International Airport
- MDA to close all its regional offices
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business