Southern Entrepreneurship Program
by Stephen McDill
Published: May 5,2010
HATTIESBURG — MBJ-TV photojournalist Stephen McDill travels to Hattiesburg to visit with highschoolers gathered at the University of Southern Mississippi to compete for top honors in the Statewide Business Plan Competition for 2010.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- District at Eastover construction to start later this year
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Ex-Northwest Rankin coach David Coates dies before drug trial
- Stabenow, Cochran brace for full Senate vote on Farm Bill
- Keeping Our Eye On Nathan McNeill
- Counties ‘hoping to get it right’ as they await Tuscaloosa Marine shale boom
- OUR VIEW: USM makes right call by calling off tornado relief campaign
- Forward-thinking power companies transform “disruptions” into opportunities