Casino company launches re-branding
GREENVILLE — The Jay Daniel Company has successfully completed its first year of management of Harlow’s Casino Resort, and announced that it is re-branding itself as Foundation Gaming Group to more accurately reflect the company’s position as a full-service gaming company and its strategic vision for the future.
“When Danny Davila and I formed the company in 2008, we successfully positioned ourselves as a consulting services firm targeting the gaming industry, and over the past two years we have evolved into a full service management and development company,” said Jeff Dahl, CFO of the company. “Over the past two years, we have successfully completed a number of strategic initiatives which have positioned the company for future growth, including adding Joe Billhimer and Greg Guida as principals in the company. The regional gaming experience Joe and Greg brought to the company, primarily in the areas of operations, development, regulation and compliance, enabled us to provide a full service corporate management alternative to owners and developers.
“May 1 (marked) our first anniversary of management of Harlow’s Casino Resort in Greenville, Miss., and our accomplishments have exceeded expectations in virtually every measurable way. The team has also successfully completed several key development, operational and strategic initiatives for clients that have created significant value.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Casino company launches re-branding”
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- MBJ Special report: MDA numbers help with cities’ retail pitches
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- COO of TL Wallace Construction keeps eye on revenue growth and profits
- RAISING AWARENESS — Lori Newcomb, family join fight against ovarian cancer
- Isle of Capri reports decreased in-state revenues; experiencing 'market pressures'
- DREAMS AND OYSTERS — Houstons set for August opening of Saltine in Fondren