Casino company launches re-branding
GREENVILLE — The Jay Daniel Company has successfully completed its first year of management of Harlow’s Casino Resort, and announced that it is re-branding itself as Foundation Gaming Group to more accurately reflect the company’s position as a full-service gaming company and its strategic vision for the future.
“When Danny Davila and I formed the company in 2008, we successfully positioned ourselves as a consulting services firm targeting the gaming industry, and over the past two years we have evolved into a full service management and development company,” said Jeff Dahl, CFO of the company. “Over the past two years, we have successfully completed a number of strategic initiatives which have positioned the company for future growth, including adding Joe Billhimer and Greg Guida as principals in the company. The regional gaming experience Joe and Greg brought to the company, primarily in the areas of operations, development, regulation and compliance, enabled us to provide a full service corporate management alternative to owners and developers.
“May 1 (marked) our first anniversary of management of Harlow’s Casino Resort in Greenville, Miss., and our accomplishments have exceeded expectations in virtually every measurable way. The team has also successfully completed several key development, operational and strategic initiatives for clients that have created significant value.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Casino company launches re-branding”
Top Posts & Pages
- Haley Barbour: Kemper plant will rival Grand Gulf’s performance
- Longtime Biloxi mayor Holloway resigns
- BEN WILLIAMS AND MOLLY JEFFCOAT: Title certificates, reports, commitments & policies: The difference may be your job!
- MDOT commissioner: National group gets it ‘backwards’ on state’s spending on bridge upkeep
- JOSH MABUS: Make it in Mississippi
- With S&P suit settled, Mississippi set to take on Moody’s over flawed investment ratings
- DAVID DALLAS: Tax slasher productions comes to Mississippi
- LOUANN LOFTON: A book of maps for lovers of New Orleans
- Proposed ammo ban empties shelves