Gross named V.P. at Hancock Fabrics
Hancock Fabrics Inc. announced that Stacey Gross has joined the company as vice president, eCommerce. In this role, Gross will be responsible for all aspects of internet store merchandising, marketing and operations, and will report to Jane Aggers, CEO.
Gross is a seasoned ecommerce merchant with more than 15 years of experience. Prior to joining Hancock Fabrics, Gross was the director of eCommerce merchandising and operations at Oriental Trading Company. Prior, she was with The Bombay Company as director of Internet operations and KBtoys.com as director-merchandising and business operations.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
13 Responses to “Gross named V.P. at Hancock Fabrics”
Top Posts & Pages
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Mississippi Power CEO's departure due to withholding Kemper information from regulators
- Hosemann revels in victory over Court's redistricting ruling
- LNG facility hoping to begin exporting natural gas
- Tenn. company makes unspecified offer to lease hospital
- Nullification and interposition
- Airport's food irradiation business could create new jobs
- In wake of bond issue failure, golf course fights to stay playable
- Ag officials say late planting reaching historical proportions