Gross named V.P. at Hancock Fabrics
Hancock Fabrics Inc. announced that Stacey Gross has joined the company as vice president, eCommerce. In this role, Gross will be responsible for all aspects of internet store merchandising, marketing and operations, and will report to Jane Aggers, CEO.
Gross is a seasoned ecommerce merchant with more than 15 years of experience. Prior to joining Hancock Fabrics, Gross was the director of eCommerce merchandising and operations at Oriental Trading Company. Prior, she was with The Bombay Company as director of Internet operations and KBtoys.com as director-merchandising and business operations.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
13 Responses to “Gross named V.P. at Hancock Fabrics”
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- ‘Little Boogaloo’ Eden Brent happy singing the blues
- Hole-by-hole look at Sanderson Farms Championship course at CCJ
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal