Gross named V.P. at Hancock Fabrics
Hancock Fabrics Inc. announced that Stacey Gross has joined the company as vice president, eCommerce. In this role, Gross will be responsible for all aspects of internet store merchandising, marketing and operations, and will report to Jane Aggers, CEO.
Gross is a seasoned ecommerce merchant with more than 15 years of experience. Prior to joining Hancock Fabrics, Gross was the director of eCommerce merchandising and operations at Oriental Trading Company. Prior, she was with The Bombay Company as director of Internet operations and KBtoys.com as director-merchandising and business operations.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
13 Responses to “Gross named V.P. at Hancock Fabrics”
Top Posts & Pages
- MDA introduces new 'Mississippi Homecoming' tourism ad campaign
- Crowded field lines up for Jackson mayoral election
- MSU Foundation names five new members
- Another fiberhood qualifies for C Spire 1-gigabit Internet service
- Cochran questions nominee concerning Stanford ponzi scheme
- DMR pays accounting firm more than double contract's worth
- George’s Girls put shopping skills to work
- Reactive Surfaces files lawsuit against Toyota in patent dispute
- Following ruling, Entergy to hand over records to county