Gross named V.P. at Hancock Fabrics
Hancock Fabrics Inc. announced that Stacey Gross has joined the company as vice president, eCommerce. In this role, Gross will be responsible for all aspects of internet store merchandising, marketing and operations, and will report to Jane Aggers, CEO.
Gross is a seasoned ecommerce merchant with more than 15 years of experience. Prior to joining Hancock Fabrics, Gross was the director of eCommerce merchandising and operations at Oriental Trading Company. Prior, she was with The Bombay Company as director of Internet operations and KBtoys.com as director-merchandising and business operations.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
13 Responses to “Gross named V.P. at Hancock Fabrics”
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: Mr. McDaniel goes to Washington
- Moon River Foods creating 100 jobs in Mississippi Delta
- Judge to hear from True the Vote as McDaniel attempts to overturn loss to Cochran
- Weyerhaeuser investing $57M to modernize lumber mill
- Google chooses Mad Genius as example of Internet use
- Two BancorpSouth mergers delayed by federal inquiries
- Health officials identify another case of chikungunya virus
- Biloxi council approves $29M contract for baseball stadium construction
- Wasted away — Margaritaville in Biloxi to close by Sept. 19
- Cochran continues to question EPA over new regulations