Gross named V.P. at Hancock Fabrics
Hancock Fabrics Inc. announced that Stacey Gross has joined the company as vice president, eCommerce. In this role, Gross will be responsible for all aspects of internet store merchandising, marketing and operations, and will report to Jane Aggers, CEO.
Gross is a seasoned ecommerce merchant with more than 15 years of experience. Prior to joining Hancock Fabrics, Gross was the director of eCommerce merchandising and operations at Oriental Trading Company. Prior, she was with The Bombay Company as director of Internet operations and KBtoys.com as director-merchandising and business operations.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
13 Responses to “Gross named V.P. at Hancock Fabrics”
Top Posts & Pages
- Expert on airlines predicts Jackson-Evers will keep remaining carriers
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- Keeping our eye on... Liz Lancaster
- MAN OF STEEL: Madhu Ranade leading Severstal Columbus
- Alcorn's finances being investigated; CFO resigns
- C Spire launches next phase of 1-gig service rollout
- NEW ORLEANS SAINTS MOVING — Mississippi company has the task of moving the football team
- State of Louisiana mulling plan for Amtrak route
- Hood issues opinion on open-carry gun law
- GOP Sen. Thad Cochran to run for seventh term