Hashmi earns geriatric certification
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 9,2010
Raza U. Hashmi, M.D., a Hattiesburg Clinic hospitalist, recently received board certification in geriatric medicine from the American Board of Internal Medicine.
Hashmi received his medical degree from King Edward Medical College in Lahore, Pakistan. He completed an internship and residency at Weiss Memorial Hospital, the University of Chicago, in Chicago. Hashmi completed fellowships in geriatric medicine and advanced geriatric medicine at the University of Illinois at Chicago.
He also holds board certification in internal medicine from the ABIM.
Hashmi is affiliated with the Society of Hospital Medicine, American Medical Association, American Geriatrics Society, American College of Physicians and Mississippi Medical Association.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Congressional delegation applauds Air Force's decision on Keesler, but not satisfied
- Businessman involved in Frankel insurance scam dies at 81
- Report: Mississippi sees biggest hike in home insurance premiums in U.S.
- Giles Ward will not seek reelection to Senate
- County rescinds gun ban; sheriff says lawmakers may 'deal with the consequences'
- (UPDATED) Making Jackson-Evers affordable to Allegiant is key to regaining Orlando service
- Commission to decide if emergency should be declared in Delta school system
- Leadership in Law nomination form
- Ex-state employee gets jail time for embezzling from school
- MDOT study: State's airports generate $2.5B-plus in economic activity