Hashmi earns geriatric certification
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 9,2010
Raza U. Hashmi, M.D., a Hattiesburg Clinic hospitalist, recently received board certification in geriatric medicine from the American Board of Internal Medicine.
Hashmi received his medical degree from King Edward Medical College in Lahore, Pakistan. He completed an internship and residency at Weiss Memorial Hospital, the University of Chicago, in Chicago. Hashmi completed fellowships in geriatric medicine and advanced geriatric medicine at the University of Illinois at Chicago.
He also holds board certification in internal medicine from the ABIM.
Hashmi is affiliated with the Society of Hospital Medicine, American Medical Association, American Geriatrics Society, American College of Physicians and Mississippi Medical Association.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- UPDATED: House subcommittee tosses discrimination elements from religious freedom bill
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- Irby commits suicide after wife's prison release
- Quapaw Canoe Company gains legislative support in battle with tax department
- Gulf Coast's design studio teaches lessons on sustainability
- Reactive Surfaces files lawsuit against Toyota in patent dispute
- The link between education and economic development