Hashmi earns geriatric certification
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 9,2010
Raza U. Hashmi, M.D., a Hattiesburg Clinic hospitalist, recently received board certification in geriatric medicine from the American Board of Internal Medicine.
Hashmi received his medical degree from King Edward Medical College in Lahore, Pakistan. He completed an internship and residency at Weiss Memorial Hospital, the University of Chicago, in Chicago. Hashmi completed fellowships in geriatric medicine and advanced geriatric medicine at the University of Illinois at Chicago.
He also holds board certification in internal medicine from the ABIM.
Hashmi is affiliated with the Society of Hospital Medicine, American Medical Association, American Geriatrics Society, American College of Physicians and Mississippi Medical Association.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- Tanger Outlets involved in Southaven project
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- DAVID DALLAS: Who in the Hell are We?
- J.McLaughlin to open in Highland Village next spring
- New Mississippi state highway map is available for the public
- Analysts hail BancorpSouth stock buyback as ‘handsome’ reward for shareholders