Hashmi earns geriatric certification
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 9,2010
Raza U. Hashmi, M.D., a Hattiesburg Clinic hospitalist, recently received board certification in geriatric medicine from the American Board of Internal Medicine.
Hashmi received his medical degree from King Edward Medical College in Lahore, Pakistan. He completed an internship and residency at Weiss Memorial Hospital, the University of Chicago, in Chicago. Hashmi completed fellowships in geriatric medicine and advanced geriatric medicine at the University of Illinois at Chicago.
He also holds board certification in internal medicine from the ABIM.
Hashmi is affiliated with the Society of Hospital Medicine, American Medical Association, American Geriatrics Society, American College of Physicians and Mississippi Medical Association.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Family launches Billups Coffee with headquarters in Oxford
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- ‘Just the beginning’ — Venture Technologies merging, acquiring companies
- Running luxury car dealerships, like Mercedes of Jackson, comes naturally to Trudy Higginbotham Moody
- Man indicted, accused of bankruptcy fraud
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Chaney drops lawsuit against National Flood Insurance Program
- Grenada native Donna Tartt wins Pulitzer Prize for 'The Goldfinch'
- Fight between county, insurer over courthouse fire continues
- Judge to rule on release of Kemper power plant data