Orman wins William Carey honor
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 9,2010
Pamela Harvey Orman of Clinton received the William Carey University Circle of Excellence Award from the School of Business during Homecoming ceremonies held recently in Hattiesburg. Orman, a 1982 graduate of Carey with a degree in business administration, began her banking career with Citizens Bank of Hattiesburg, which is now Trustmark National Bank. She is vice president and chief privacy officer at Trustmark’s downtown Jackson location.
She completed the accounting certificate at Mississippi College in 1999 and obtained her CPA license in 2001.
Orman is a member of the Trustmark Community Involvement Team and volunteers with the United Way, the American Cancer Society and the American Heart Association. She is a member of the American Society of Women Accountants, where she served as vice president of education, chapter development chair, reservations chair and treasurer. She has served as president of Financial Women International and received the Woman of Excellence Award and several group scholarship awards.
Orman lives in Clinton with her husband, Charles.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
2 Responses to “Orman wins William Carey honor”
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- More than a dozen school districts sue state over funding
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- Woman found guilty of murder in buttocks injection case
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Bryant issues executive order to establish Delta water task force
- McDaniel delays decision on whether to appeal dismissal of lawsuit