Orman wins William Carey honor
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 9,2010
Pamela Harvey Orman of Clinton received the William Carey University Circle of Excellence Award from the School of Business during Homecoming ceremonies held recently in Hattiesburg. Orman, a 1982 graduate of Carey with a degree in business administration, began her banking career with Citizens Bank of Hattiesburg, which is now Trustmark National Bank. She is vice president and chief privacy officer at Trustmark’s downtown Jackson location.
She completed the accounting certificate at Mississippi College in 1999 and obtained her CPA license in 2001.
Orman is a member of the Trustmark Community Involvement Team and volunteers with the United Way, the American Cancer Society and the American Heart Association. She is a member of the American Society of Women Accountants, where she served as vice president of education, chapter development chair, reservations chair and treasurer. She has served as president of Financial Women International and received the Woman of Excellence Award and several group scholarship awards.
Orman lives in Clinton with her husband, Charles.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
2 Responses to “Orman wins William Carey honor”
Top Posts & Pages
- Alumni-couple donate $12.3M to Mississippi State
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- MAN OF STEEL: Madhu Ranade leading Severstal Columbus
- Town given Obamacare insurance break, but faces additional costs in 2015
- TRIP releases report on state's crumbling roads, bridges
- Butler Snow Advisory Services adds Jimmy Bailey
- Expert on airlines predicts Jackson-Evers will keep remaining carriers
- MDA to lead delegation on mission to Europe
- C Spire launches next phase of 1-gig service rollout
- Public meeting called to mull future of convention center