Renasant shareholders vote on board members
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 9,2010
At the annual shareholders meeting of Renasant Corporation, shareholders re-elected five individuals to serve three-year terms as Class 2 directors on its corporate and bank boards. The board members are John M. Creekmore of Amory, Neal A. Holland Jr. of Decatur, Ala., E. Robinson McGraw of Tupelo, Theodore S. Moll of Tupelo and J. Larry Young of Pontotoc.
Also at the meeting, shareholders elected Jill V. Deer of Birmingham, Ala., to serve a three-year term as a new Class 2 director on its corporate and bank boards. She replaces H. Joe Trulove of West Point, who reached mandatory retirement age for service on the boards.
Deer serves as a principal of Bayer Properties, LLC, a full-service real estate company based in Birmingham, Ala., that develops and manages commercial real estate. She joined Bayer in 1999 to serve as executive officer and general counsel of the company. Prior to Bayer, she was a partner with Burr & Forman, LLP, a regional law firm in Birmingham, practicing in the area of commercial real estate finance. She had formerly served as a member of the Renasant Bank of Alabama State Board.
Beyond her professional duties, Deer serves her community as a board member of the McWane Science Center and the Independent Presbyterian Church Foundation. She has previously served on the boards of the Bell Center for Early Intervention and Girls Inc. of Central Alabama and as an adjunct professor at the University of Alabama School of Law. Deer received both her juris doctorate and bachelor of accounting from the University of Alabama.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Renasant shareholders vote on board members”
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Baseball stadium for Farish Street? It’s possible
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi
- Guns OK inside Mississippi polling places, attorney general says
- Supreme Court deals blow to McDaniel's election challenge
- State GOP chairman calls on McDaniel to hurry with challenge
- McCarthy hired as CFO of Mississippi Development Authority
- 'Get on Up' movie premiers in Madison with Chadwick Boseman and Tate Taylor walking the red carpet
- Bryant protests immigrant children being housed in state
- Deal for daily Jackson-Orlando flight in works with Allegiant
- Gunn, Reeves introduce performance-based budget plan