Shivers named top sales manager
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 9,2010
Ceco Building Systems district sales manager Roger Shivers of Columbus was named 2009 District Sales Manager of the Year and received several other major sales awards at the recent NCI Corporation National Sales Meeting in Houston, Texas.
Shivers has 42 years of experience in the custom-designed building industry. He served in marketing and national accounts management before joining Ceco in 1999 and in business development and sales while at Ceco.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Retired judge to hear McDaniel's challenge of primary loss to Cochran
- PSC's Brandon Presley calls in-state nuclear waste dump a 'harebrained scheme'
- Georgia-Pacific completes acquisition of SPG Holdings
- Venture Tech merges with ISC, acquires SAT
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- State's jobless rate remains highest in U.S.
- Former DMR manager pleads guilty to embezzlement
- GOLF ranks state's courses; Fallen Oaks, Dancing Rabbit make top 100
- Southern Bancorp to acquire Bank of Bolivar County