Shivers named top sales manager
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 9,2010
Ceco Building Systems district sales manager Roger Shivers of Columbus was named 2009 District Sales Manager of the Year and received several other major sales awards at the recent NCI Corporation National Sales Meeting in Houston, Texas.
Shivers has 42 years of experience in the custom-designed building industry. He served in marketing and national accounts management before joining Ceco in 1999 and in business development and sales while at Ceco.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Gary Herring building tomorrow by educating today
- WILLOUGHBY: Mayo Flynt leads AT&T Mississippi by enjoying both work and workers
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years