Shivers named top sales manager
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 9,2010
Ceco Building Systems district sales manager Roger Shivers of Columbus was named 2009 District Sales Manager of the Year and received several other major sales awards at the recent NCI Corporation National Sales Meeting in Houston, Texas.
Shivers has 42 years of experience in the custom-designed building industry. He served in marketing and national accounts management before joining Ceco in 1999 and in business development and sales while at Ceco.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- 2014 a good year for filmmaking in Mississippi
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- (UPDATED — BREAKING NEWS) American Specialty Alloys won’t locate $1.2B mill in Mississippi