Shivers named top sales manager
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 9,2010
Ceco Building Systems district sales manager Roger Shivers of Columbus was named 2009 District Sales Manager of the Year and received several other major sales awards at the recent NCI Corporation National Sales Meeting in Houston, Texas.
Shivers has 42 years of experience in the custom-designed building industry. He served in marketing and national accounts management before joining Ceco in 1999 and in business development and sales while at Ceco.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- MSU researchers develop timber-management software
- New law on taxing methods hailed as big win for businesses
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- BBB issues warning involving asphalt paving scam
- Running luxury car dealerships, like Mercedes of Jackson, comes naturally to Trudy Higginbotham Moody
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip