Shivers named top sales manager
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 9,2010
Ceco Building Systems district sales manager Roger Shivers of Columbus was named 2009 District Sales Manager of the Year and received several other major sales awards at the recent NCI Corporation National Sales Meeting in Houston, Texas.
Shivers has 42 years of experience in the custom-designed building industry. He served in marketing and national accounts management before joining Ceco in 1999 and in business development and sales while at Ceco.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Federal appeals court: State's abortion law is unconstitutional
- Can Metrocenter rise from the ashes? Again
- Gulf oil rig explosion kills one worker, injures three
- Court hits David Watkins with $600,000 order over Retro Metro issues