IHL receives grant from USA Funds
JACKSON — The Indianapolis, Ind.-based nonprofit USA Funds has awarded more than $1 million in grants for the quarter ending March 31.
USA Funds awarded 63 grants to organizations in 16 states, the District of Columbia and Puerto Rico, to enhance awareness of and preparation for, access to and success in postsecondary education.
USA Funds awarded a $25,000 grant to Mississippi Institutions of Higher Learning. The funds will be used to provide free assistance to students and parents in completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid through the annual College Goal Sunday event.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- BREAKING NEWS: Trustees offer new deal to Ole Miss chancellor Dan Jones
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- Law to bolster utilities’ economic development efforts gets mixed reactions
- Lawmakers: Time to raze IHL
- Developers withdraw zoning application for former country club
- DAVID WILLIAMS: Smart traffic signals pave way for better driving in connected world
- Rhythm & Blues Hall of Fame planning gets underway
- Office occupancy edged up throughout Metro Jackson