IHL receives grant from USA Funds
JACKSON — The Indianapolis, Ind.-based nonprofit USA Funds has awarded more than $1 million in grants for the quarter ending March 31.
USA Funds awarded 63 grants to organizations in 16 states, the District of Columbia and Puerto Rico, to enhance awareness of and preparation for, access to and success in postsecondary education.
USA Funds awarded a $25,000 grant to Mississippi Institutions of Higher Learning. The funds will be used to provide free assistance to students and parents in completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid through the annual College Goal Sunday event.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Senate passes teacher pay raise legislation
- Lawmakers debating alternative to Medicaid expansion
- Pickering collects more money from failed beef plant project
- The First acquiring Alabama bank in cash/stock deal
- Todd Smith's Spin Cycle — Not milk! It’s end of era for milk industry’s iconic ‘Got Milk?’ campaign
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- District at Eastover takes shape with financing in place, tenant signings under way
- MBJ's Businesswoman of the Year never expected her career to take this path
- Mississippi ag aviation plays a critical role in production and profitability