IHL receives grant from USA Funds
JACKSON — The Indianapolis, Ind.-based nonprofit USA Funds has awarded more than $1 million in grants for the quarter ending March 31.
USA Funds awarded 63 grants to organizations in 16 states, the District of Columbia and Puerto Rico, to enhance awareness of and preparation for, access to and success in postsecondary education.
USA Funds awarded a $25,000 grant to Mississippi Institutions of Higher Learning. The funds will be used to provide free assistance to students and parents in completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid through the annual College Goal Sunday event.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Click Boutique revives Hattiesburg downtown retail district
- LNG facility hoping to begin exporting natural gas
- Doctor's murder-for-hire case postponed, mental evaluation pending
- District at Eastover construction to start later this year
- ACLU could sue over state's new school prayer law
- Bill exempting small farms from fuel storage regs passes Senate
- Hatchery releases largemouth bass fingerlings in three rivers
- John Fletcher joins Jones Walker