IHL receives grant from USA Funds
JACKSON — The Indianapolis, Ind.-based nonprofit USA Funds has awarded more than $1 million in grants for the quarter ending March 31.
USA Funds awarded 63 grants to organizations in 16 states, the District of Columbia and Puerto Rico, to enhance awareness of and preparation for, access to and success in postsecondary education.
USA Funds awarded a $25,000 grant to Mississippi Institutions of Higher Learning. The funds will be used to provide free assistance to students and parents in completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid through the annual College Goal Sunday event.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- BBB issues warning involving asphalt paving scam
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Panther Creek's location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- TVA president/CEO Johnson tours Techumseh, Yokohama plants
- Sawtimber, pulpwood markets improving, but challenges remain
- News The Way You Want It!
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip