IHL receives grant from USA Funds
JACKSON — The Indianapolis, Ind.-based nonprofit USA Funds has awarded more than $1 million in grants for the quarter ending March 31.
USA Funds awarded 63 grants to organizations in 16 states, the District of Columbia and Puerto Rico, to enhance awareness of and preparation for, access to and success in postsecondary education.
USA Funds awarded a $25,000 grant to Mississippi Institutions of Higher Learning. The funds will be used to provide free assistance to students and parents in completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid through the annual College Goal Sunday event.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Gulf oil rig explosion kills one worker, injures three
- Federal appeals court: State's abortion law is unconstitutional
- Can Metrocenter rise from the ashes? Again
- Court hits David Watkins with $600,000 order over Retro Metro issues