Boone promoted at Neel-Schaffer
Neel-Schaffer is pleased to announce the recent promotion of Rebecca Boone to planning resources manager for its newly developed Planning Resources Department.
This newly created unit was designed to assist Neel-Schaffer Inc. and its clients with a myriad of planning activities, including, public involvement, meeting facilitation, project-staffing resources, training and special projects.
In her new role, Boone will lead her staff in growing the department’s portfolio, identifying planning opportunities and enhancing existing services to clients.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Mississippi Power CEO's departure due to withholding Kemper information from regulators
- Study says Nissan subsidies total $1.33B; MDA says overestimated
- Tenn. company makes unspecified offer to lease hospital
- Renee Flynt made Craftsmen's Guild president
- Small business owners take picture perfect advantages with Instagram
- Defunct casino to be moved; cost could rise depending on 'crud'
- Nullification and interposition
- Undersecretary: 'I understand the frustration' over catfish inspections