Boone promoted at Neel-Schaffer
Neel-Schaffer is pleased to announce the recent promotion of Rebecca Boone to planning resources manager for its newly developed Planning Resources Department.
This newly created unit was designed to assist Neel-Schaffer Inc. and its clients with a myriad of planning activities, including, public involvement, meeting facilitation, project-staffing resources, training and special projects.
In her new role, Boone will lead her staff in growing the department’s portfolio, identifying planning opportunities and enhancing existing services to clients.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- MDOT: Work on I-269 is on schedule, several phases at halfway point
- BREAKING: Jackson agrees to repay HUD $1.5 million for Farish Street blunders
- Margaritaville owner files for bankruptcy before landlord hearing
- Gov. Bryant intervening in same-sex couple's divorce
- City leaders vote against offering insurance to one adult, possibly same-sex partner
- Vicksburg mayor marries during lunch break
- Delta Council says condition of Highway 6 'of crisis dimensions'
- Severstal completes the sale of Columbus plant to Steel Dynamics