Boone promoted at Neel-Schaffer
Neel-Schaffer is pleased to announce the recent promotion of Rebecca Boone to planning resources manager for its newly developed Planning Resources Department.
This newly created unit was designed to assist Neel-Schaffer Inc. and its clients with a myriad of planning activities, including, public involvement, meeting facilitation, project-staffing resources, training and special projects.
In her new role, Boone will lead her staff in growing the department’s portfolio, identifying planning opportunities and enhancing existing services to clients.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- BILL CRAWFORD: Dan Jones not the angel he is portrayed to be
- DAVID DALLAS — Just how long can Dan stand?
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Cal-Maine income skyrockets as prices rise and costs shrink
- Chancery judge delays JRA bond approval for Jackson's Westin hotel
- Business groups file briefs in support of Kemper coal plant rehearing
- Lawmakers move on bonds despite complaints from colleges and universities
- Grain scandal takes its toll on Delta farmers
- KILL BILL: Common Core death knell heads to Gov. Bryant's desk