Boone promoted at Neel-Schaffer
Neel-Schaffer is pleased to announce the recent promotion of Rebecca Boone to planning resources manager for its newly developed Planning Resources Department.
This newly created unit was designed to assist Neel-Schaffer Inc. and its clients with a myriad of planning activities, including, public involvement, meeting facilitation, project-staffing resources, training and special projects.
In her new role, Boone will lead her staff in growing the department’s portfolio, identifying planning opportunities and enhancing existing services to clients.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Expert on airlines predicts Jackson-Evers will keep remaining carriers
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- Keeping our eye on... Liz Lancaster
- MAN OF STEEL: Madhu Ranade leading Severstal Columbus
- Alcorn's finances being investigated; CFO resigns
- C Spire launches next phase of 1-gig service rollout
- NEW ORLEANS SAINTS MOVING — Mississippi company has the task of moving the football team
- Hood issues opinion on open-carry gun law
- GOP Sen. Thad Cochran to run for seventh term
- State of Louisiana mulling plan for Amtrak route