Boone promoted at Neel-Schaffer
Neel-Schaffer is pleased to announce the recent promotion of Rebecca Boone to planning resources manager for its newly developed Planning Resources Department.
This newly created unit was designed to assist Neel-Schaffer Inc. and its clients with a myriad of planning activities, including, public involvement, meeting facilitation, project-staffing resources, training and special projects.
In her new role, Boone will lead her staff in growing the department’s portfolio, identifying planning opportunities and enhancing existing services to clients.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- UPDATED: House subcommittee tosses discrimination elements from religious freedom bill
- Lawmakers debating alternative to Medicaid expansion
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Senate passes teacher pay raise legislation
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- Reactive Surfaces files lawsuit against Toyota in patent dispute
- Pickering collects more money from failed beef plant project