Brunini joins Ross & Yerger
Tony Brunini has joined Ross & Yerger as a member of our executive sales and development team. Brunini, who has a B.A. from the University of Mississippi and an MBA from Millsaps College, comes to Ross & Yerger after gaining a number of years experience in business development throughout the Southeast while working for Sunquest Properties Inc. and Alliant Capital.
Brunini also started and successfully grew his own business, Louisiana Melon Company, LLC.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- MSU Foundation names five new members
- Crowded field lines up for Jackson mayoral election
- MDA introduces new 'Mississippi Homecoming' tourism ad campaign
- Another fiberhood qualifies for C Spire 1-gigabit Internet service
- Cochran questions nominee concerning Stanford ponzi scheme
- DMR pays accounting firm more than double contract's worth
- George’s Girls put shopping skills to work
- Reactive Surfaces files lawsuit against Toyota in patent dispute
- Following ruling, Entergy to hand over records to county