Brunini joins Ross & Yerger
Tony Brunini has joined Ross & Yerger as a member of our executive sales and development team. Brunini, who has a B.A. from the University of Mississippi and an MBA from Millsaps College, comes to Ross & Yerger after gaining a number of years experience in business development throughout the Southeast while working for Sunquest Properties Inc. and Alliant Capital.
Brunini also started and successfully grew his own business, Louisiana Melon Company, LLC.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Judge gets more time to fight efforts to remove him from office
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Andrew Adams helps grow Addicus
- Coast cleanup nets 1,600 bags of trash — and a watermelon patch
- State's bad bridges continue to raise concerns among officials
- Epidemiologist: State's hospitals can identify, isolate Ebola cases
- Number of visitors to Natchez Trace makes big jump
- MISSISSIPPI RISING: Time to sell the image
- C Spire wins national award, cash prize for marketing analytics