Brunini joins Ross & Yerger
Tony Brunini has joined Ross & Yerger as a member of our executive sales and development team. Brunini, who has a B.A. from the University of Mississippi and an MBA from Millsaps College, comes to Ross & Yerger after gaining a number of years experience in business development throughout the Southeast while working for Sunquest Properties Inc. and Alliant Capital.
Brunini also started and successfully grew his own business, Louisiana Melon Company, LLC.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- BREAKING NEWS: Trustees offer new deal to Ole Miss chancellor Dan Jones
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- Law to bolster utilities’ economic development efforts gets mixed reactions
- Lawmakers: Time to raze IHL
- Developers withdraw zoning application for former country club
- DAVID WILLIAMS: Smart traffic signals pave way for better driving in connected world
- Rhythm & Blues Hall of Fame planning gets underway
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed