Brunini joins Ross & Yerger
Tony Brunini has joined Ross & Yerger as a member of our executive sales and development team. Brunini, who has a B.A. from the University of Mississippi and an MBA from Millsaps College, comes to Ross & Yerger after gaining a number of years experience in business development throughout the Southeast while working for Sunquest Properties Inc. and Alliant Capital.
Brunini also started and successfully grew his own business, Louisiana Melon Company, LLC.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- Woman found guilty of murder in buttocks injection case
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- More than a dozen school districts sue state over funding
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Mike Morgan has calmness of mind