Brunini joins Ross & Yerger
Tony Brunini has joined Ross & Yerger as a member of our executive sales and development team. Brunini, who has a B.A. from the University of Mississippi and an MBA from Millsaps College, comes to Ross & Yerger after gaining a number of years experience in business development throughout the Southeast while working for Sunquest Properties Inc. and Alliant Capital.
Brunini also started and successfully grew his own business, Louisiana Melon Company, LLC.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- BBB issues warning involving asphalt paving scam
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- Panther Creek's location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- Sawtimber, pulpwood markets improving, but challenges remain
- TVA president/CEO Johnson tours Techumseh, Yokohama plants
- News The Way You Want It!