Buckle, Sheffield practicing at new clinic
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 16,2010
Physician and Surgeon’s Clinic (P&S) has renovated its Amory location to accommodate a new pediatric clinic, Preferred Pediatrics. Physicians Dr. Raphael Buckle and Dr. Mary Ann Sheffield have been named as the primary physicians for Preferred Pediatrics.
Buckle, M.D., is a native of Ghana, Africa. He has been in the United States for 24 years and been a physician for 30 years. Buckle, a board-certified pediatrician, completed his residency and a fellowship at Howard University Hospital, Washington, D.C. He has practiced in Lorain, Ohio, Hillsdale, Mo., Atlanta and most recently in Columbus.
Sheffield, D.O., earned her osteopathic medical degree from Kirksville College of Osteopathic Medicine in Kirksville, Mo., and completed her residency at Cardinal Glennon Children’s Hospital in St. Louis, Mo. She received the neonatology award as a resident, became a member of AAP and was chosen as the best Pediatrician in Reader’s Choice Award by the Tupelo Daily Journal in 2006 and the Monroe County Journal in 2009.
Sheffield was a pediatrician at Children’s Clinic in Tupelo and most recently Amory Pediatric Clinic, associated with Gilmore Memorial Regional Medical Center.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Gulf LNG terminal mulling export opportunities
- Education officials changing school rating system
- Yarber could be sworn in today as new Jackson mayor
- Seafood R’evolution set to make Mississippi ‘the new culinary epicenter of the South’
- Capital City voters to elect new mayor in runoff
- Historic COFO building demolished due to structural problems
- After review, MSU moves forward on new research facility
- Pharma Pac lays off rest of workers; could end up owing state
- Ole Miss launches commitment to be 'climate neutral'
- SpaceX, Stennis officially open new rocket test stand