Buckle, Sheffield practicing at new clinic
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 16,2010
Physician and Surgeon’s Clinic (P&S) has renovated its Amory location to accommodate a new pediatric clinic, Preferred Pediatrics. Physicians Dr. Raphael Buckle and Dr. Mary Ann Sheffield have been named as the primary physicians for Preferred Pediatrics.
Buckle, M.D., is a native of Ghana, Africa. He has been in the United States for 24 years and been a physician for 30 years. Buckle, a board-certified pediatrician, completed his residency and a fellowship at Howard University Hospital, Washington, D.C. He has practiced in Lorain, Ohio, Hillsdale, Mo., Atlanta and most recently in Columbus.
Sheffield, D.O., earned her osteopathic medical degree from Kirksville College of Osteopathic Medicine in Kirksville, Mo., and completed her residency at Cardinal Glennon Children’s Hospital in St. Louis, Mo. She received the neonatology award as a resident, became a member of AAP and was chosen as the best Pediatrician in Reader’s Choice Award by the Tupelo Daily Journal in 2006 and the Monroe County Journal in 2009.
Sheffield was a pediatrician at Children’s Clinic in Tupelo and most recently Amory Pediatric Clinic, associated with Gilmore Memorial Regional Medical Center.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- UPDATED: House subcommittee tosses discrimination elements from religious freedom bill
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- Quapaw Canoe Company gains legislative support in battle with tax department
- Reactive Surfaces files lawsuit against Toyota in patent dispute
- The link between education and economic development
- District at Eastover takes shape with financing in place, tenant signings under way
- Expeditors working out logistics to open Jackson office next month