Buckle, Sheffield practicing at new clinic
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 16,2010
Physician and Surgeon’s Clinic (P&S) has renovated its Amory location to accommodate a new pediatric clinic, Preferred Pediatrics. Physicians Dr. Raphael Buckle and Dr. Mary Ann Sheffield have been named as the primary physicians for Preferred Pediatrics.
Buckle, M.D., is a native of Ghana, Africa. He has been in the United States for 24 years and been a physician for 30 years. Buckle, a board-certified pediatrician, completed his residency and a fellowship at Howard University Hospital, Washington, D.C. He has practiced in Lorain, Ohio, Hillsdale, Mo., Atlanta and most recently in Columbus.
Sheffield, D.O., earned her osteopathic medical degree from Kirksville College of Osteopathic Medicine in Kirksville, Mo., and completed her residency at Cardinal Glennon Children’s Hospital in St. Louis, Mo. She received the neonatology award as a resident, became a member of AAP and was chosen as the best Pediatrician in Reader’s Choice Award by the Tupelo Daily Journal in 2006 and the Monroe County Journal in 2009.
Sheffield was a pediatrician at Children’s Clinic in Tupelo and most recently Amory Pediatric Clinic, associated with Gilmore Memorial Regional Medical Center.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Senate passes teacher pay raise legislation
- Lawmakers debating alternative to Medicaid expansion
- Pickering collects more money from failed beef plant project
- The First acquiring Alabama bank in cash/stock deal
- Todd Smith's Spin Cycle — Not milk! It’s end of era for milk industry’s iconic ‘Got Milk?’ campaign
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- District at Eastover takes shape with financing in place, tenant signings under way
- MBJ's Businesswoman of the Year never expected her career to take this path
- Mississippi ag aviation plays a critical role in production and profitability