Buckle, Sheffield practicing at new clinic
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 16,2010
Physician and Surgeon’s Clinic (P&S) has renovated its Amory location to accommodate a new pediatric clinic, Preferred Pediatrics. Physicians Dr. Raphael Buckle and Dr. Mary Ann Sheffield have been named as the primary physicians for Preferred Pediatrics.
Buckle, M.D., is a native of Ghana, Africa. He has been in the United States for 24 years and been a physician for 30 years. Buckle, a board-certified pediatrician, completed his residency and a fellowship at Howard University Hospital, Washington, D.C. He has practiced in Lorain, Ohio, Hillsdale, Mo., Atlanta and most recently in Columbus.
Sheffield, D.O., earned her osteopathic medical degree from Kirksville College of Osteopathic Medicine in Kirksville, Mo., and completed her residency at Cardinal Glennon Children’s Hospital in St. Louis, Mo. She received the neonatology award as a resident, became a member of AAP and was chosen as the best Pediatrician in Reader’s Choice Award by the Tupelo Daily Journal in 2006 and the Monroe County Journal in 2009.
Sheffield was a pediatrician at Children’s Clinic in Tupelo and most recently Amory Pediatric Clinic, associated with Gilmore Memorial Regional Medical Center.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- McDaniel delays decision on whether to appeal dismissal of lawsuit
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- More than a dozen school districts sue state over funding
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Woman found guilty of murder in buttocks injection case
- Bryant issues executive order to establish Delta water task force