Buckle, Sheffield practicing at new clinic
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 16,2010
Physician and Surgeon’s Clinic (P&S) has renovated its Amory location to accommodate a new pediatric clinic, Preferred Pediatrics. Physicians Dr. Raphael Buckle and Dr. Mary Ann Sheffield have been named as the primary physicians for Preferred Pediatrics.
Buckle, M.D., is a native of Ghana, Africa. He has been in the United States for 24 years and been a physician for 30 years. Buckle, a board-certified pediatrician, completed his residency and a fellowship at Howard University Hospital, Washington, D.C. He has practiced in Lorain, Ohio, Hillsdale, Mo., Atlanta and most recently in Columbus.
Sheffield, D.O., earned her osteopathic medical degree from Kirksville College of Osteopathic Medicine in Kirksville, Mo., and completed her residency at Cardinal Glennon Children’s Hospital in St. Louis, Mo. She received the neonatology award as a resident, became a member of AAP and was chosen as the best Pediatrician in Reader’s Choice Award by the Tupelo Daily Journal in 2006 and the Monroe County Journal in 2009.
Sheffield was a pediatrician at Children’s Clinic in Tupelo and most recently Amory Pediatric Clinic, associated with Gilmore Memorial Regional Medical Center.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Barbour to lead Butler Snow economic development firm
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- Delta State conference brings renowned speakers
- The leadership styles of President Obama
- (UPDATE) Judge rules on Google request on attorney general inquiry