Carlisle named quarter’s best
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 16,2010
Wesley Carlisle, a Wayne County native, has been named South Mississippi State Hospital’s Employee of the Quarter for the first quarter of 2010. Carlisle has been employed with SMSH at the hospital’s Crisis Intervention Center in Laurel since Oct. 2004 as an active treatment technician.
Carlisle majored in computer business technology at Jones County Junior College. He worked in industrial security for approximately 10 years before coming to SMSH.
In his spare time, Carlisle enjoys reading, fishing and traveling.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Winchester lands $50M ammunition contract from Homeland Security
- Deer processors need to use caution to insure safe, tasty venison
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- Court rules board can discipline West Virginia radiologist
- Travis retiring as head of Mississippi World Trade Center
- Drew Brees settles lawsuit alleging investment fraud
- Peavey Electronics reorganizing under new globalization plan
- Legislators begin work on FY2016 state budget
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015