Carlisle named quarter’s best
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 16,2010
Wesley Carlisle, a Wayne County native, has been named South Mississippi State Hospital’s Employee of the Quarter for the first quarter of 2010. Carlisle has been employed with SMSH at the hospital’s Crisis Intervention Center in Laurel since Oct. 2004 as an active treatment technician.
Carlisle majored in computer business technology at Jones County Junior College. He worked in industrial security for approximately 10 years before coming to SMSH.
In his spare time, Carlisle enjoys reading, fishing and traveling.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Tyler Raborn finds success and fulfillment with Raborn Media
- Three indicted, alleged to have embezzled from agency
- Supreme Court deals blow to McDaniel's election challenge
- Manning family establishes health care initiative at UMMC
- DAVID DALLAS: Mr. McDaniel goes to Washington
- Gunn, Reeves introduce performance-based budget plan
- Bryant protests immigrant children being housed in state
- Under state probe, All American Check Cashing gets ‘F’ rating from Better Business Bureau
- Weyerhaeuser investing $57M to modernize lumber mill