Carlisle named quarter’s best
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 16,2010
Wesley Carlisle, a Wayne County native, has been named South Mississippi State Hospital’s Employee of the Quarter for the first quarter of 2010. Carlisle has been employed with SMSH at the hospital’s Crisis Intervention Center in Laurel since Oct. 2004 as an active treatment technician.
Carlisle majored in computer business technology at Jones County Junior College. He worked in industrial security for approximately 10 years before coming to SMSH.
In his spare time, Carlisle enjoys reading, fishing and traveling.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- 2014 a good year for filmmaking in Mississippi
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- PHIL HARDWICK: When Bill Cooley talks, people listen
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- MBJ Business Woman of the Year Top 10
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life