Carlisle named quarter’s best
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 16,2010
Wesley Carlisle, a Wayne County native, has been named South Mississippi State Hospital’s Employee of the Quarter for the first quarter of 2010. Carlisle has been employed with SMSH at the hospital’s Crisis Intervention Center in Laurel since Oct. 2004 as an active treatment technician.
Carlisle majored in computer business technology at Jones County Junior College. He worked in industrial security for approximately 10 years before coming to SMSH.
In his spare time, Carlisle enjoys reading, fishing and traveling.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- BankPlus recognized for alternative program to payday lending
- Top 10 finalists chosen for C Spire Conerly Trophy
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- State’s new banking chief Charlotte Corley has deep roots in the business
- Stricklin: Deer parasites don't affect quality of venison