Carlisle named quarter’s best
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 16,2010
Wesley Carlisle, a Wayne County native, has been named South Mississippi State Hospital’s Employee of the Quarter for the first quarter of 2010. Carlisle has been employed with SMSH at the hospital’s Crisis Intervention Center in Laurel since Oct. 2004 as an active treatment technician.
Carlisle majored in computer business technology at Jones County Junior College. He worked in industrial security for approximately 10 years before coming to SMSH.
In his spare time, Carlisle enjoys reading, fishing and traveling.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Venture Tech merges with ISC, acquires SAT
- PSC's Brandon Presley calls in-state nuclear waste dump a 'harebrained scheme'
- Georgia-Pacific completes acquisition of SPG Holdings
- Corps official: River needs larger ports, locks and dams
- Judge intends to rule on McDaniel's challenge before general election
- Community Bank names new officers
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- C Spire, UM installing Wi-Fi network at Vaught-Hemingway Stadium
- Retired judge to hear McDaniel's challenge of primary loss to Cochran