Community recognizes Top Producers
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 16,2010
Community Bank Mortgage recently recognized its Top Producers for 2009 and two special award recipients. The recipients are Ernie Turner, Brandon Office, Top Producer; Joseph Johnson, Lakeland Office in Jackson, Second Place Top Producer; Angie Smith, Laurel Office, Third Place Top Producer; Clay Brown, Southaven Office, 2009 Rising Star Producer; and, Tonya Hensley, Tupelo Office, 2009 Rising Star and North Mississippi Realtor Affiliate of the Year.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- MSU researchers develop timber-management software
- New law on taxing methods hailed as big win for businesses
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Panther Creek's location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects
- BBB issues warning involving asphalt paving scam
- Running luxury car dealerships, like Mercedes of Jackson, comes naturally to Trudy Higginbotham Moody