Community recognizes Top Producers
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 16,2010
Community Bank Mortgage recently recognized its Top Producers for 2009 and two special award recipients. The recipients are Ernie Turner, Brandon Office, Top Producer; Joseph Johnson, Lakeland Office in Jackson, Second Place Top Producer; Angie Smith, Laurel Office, Third Place Top Producer; Clay Brown, Southaven Office, 2009 Rising Star Producer; and, Tonya Hensley, Tupelo Office, 2009 Rising Star and North Mississippi Realtor Affiliate of the Year.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- Comstock quits Tuscaloosa play on falling prices
- Clinton office complex sold for $20.5 million
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- PHIL HARDWICK: Characteristics of a good year-end fundraising letter
- Short supplies, high demand boost cattle producer profits
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Gary Herring building tomorrow by educating today