Community recognizes Top Producers
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 16,2010
Community Bank Mortgage recently recognized its Top Producers for 2009 and two special award recipients. The recipients are Ernie Turner, Brandon Office, Top Producer; Joseph Johnson, Lakeland Office in Jackson, Second Place Top Producer; Angie Smith, Laurel Office, Third Place Top Producer; Clay Brown, Southaven Office, 2009 Rising Star Producer; and, Tonya Hensley, Tupelo Office, 2009 Rising Star and North Mississippi Realtor Affiliate of the Year.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- JACK WEATHERLY: Finding a house, defending a neighborhood, finding a voice
- Terminal upgrade on indefinite hold at Jackson International Airport
- Report ranks state schools' performance 51st in the nation
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- Hosemann to launch crowd funding program