Community recognizes Top Producers
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 16,2010
Community Bank Mortgage recently recognized its Top Producers for 2009 and two special award recipients. The recipients are Ernie Turner, Brandon Office, Top Producer; Joseph Johnson, Lakeland Office in Jackson, Second Place Top Producer; Angie Smith, Laurel Office, Third Place Top Producer; Clay Brown, Southaven Office, 2009 Rising Star Producer; and, Tonya Hensley, Tupelo Office, 2009 Rising Star and North Mississippi Realtor Affiliate of the Year.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- BankPlus recognized for alternative program to payday lending
- Top 10 finalists chosen for C Spire Conerly Trophy
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- State’s new banking chief Charlotte Corley has deep roots in the business
- Stricklin: Deer parasites don't affect quality of venison