Community recognizes Top Producers
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 16,2010
Community Bank Mortgage recently recognized its Top Producers for 2009 and two special award recipients. The recipients are Ernie Turner, Brandon Office, Top Producer; Joseph Johnson, Lakeland Office in Jackson, Second Place Top Producer; Angie Smith, Laurel Office, Third Place Top Producer; Clay Brown, Southaven Office, 2009 Rising Star Producer; and, Tonya Hensley, Tupelo Office, 2009 Rising Star and North Mississippi Realtor Affiliate of the Year.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma
- Prescott leads field for Conerly Trophy as state's best football player
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- BILL CRAWFORD: Bryant’s tax cut won’t stop spending growth
- UM Chancellor Jones: Lymphoma treatment going well
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals