Lynn recertified by board
Hattiesburg Clinic neurologist Christopher Scott Lynn, M.D., recently received recertification from the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology in the subspecialty of neurology. Lynn holds a medical degree from the Medical College of Georgia in Augusta, Ga. He also completed an internship in internal medicine and a residency in neurology at the Medical College of Georgia.
His professional associations include the American Medical Association, American Academy of Neurology, and American Headache Society.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Lynn recertified by board”
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal