Lynn recertified by board
Hattiesburg Clinic neurologist Christopher Scott Lynn, M.D., recently received recertification from the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology in the subspecialty of neurology. Lynn holds a medical degree from the Medical College of Georgia in Augusta, Ga. He also completed an internship in internal medicine and a residency in neurology at the Medical College of Georgia.
His professional associations include the American Medical Association, American Academy of Neurology, and American Headache Society.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Lynn recertified by board”
Top Posts & Pages
- Palmertree blocked from using public funds for legal defense
- Two companies fined for violations of 'No-Call' law
- Report: Mississippi only state to see drop in home prices
- District at Eastover takes shape with financing in place, tenant signings under way
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- John Ferrucci'a perfect voice is perfect for the Silver Slipper Casino
- City suing Hercules for pollution at shuttered plant site
- Pickering collects more money from failed beef plant project
- Ex-Democrat Taylor cleared to run in primary as Republican
- Rankin chosen as new president of Alcorn State