Lynn recertified by board
Hattiesburg Clinic neurologist Christopher Scott Lynn, M.D., recently received recertification from the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology in the subspecialty of neurology. Lynn holds a medical degree from the Medical College of Georgia in Augusta, Ga. He also completed an internship in internal medicine and a residency in neurology at the Medical College of Georgia.
His professional associations include the American Medical Association, American Academy of Neurology, and American Headache Society.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Lynn recertified by board”
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Canadian company purchasing Southern Lumber for nearly $50M
- Winchester lands $50M ammunition contract from Homeland Security
- Lawmakers question education leaders about escalating administrative costs
- Deer processors need to use caution to insure safe, tasty venison
- Peavey Electronics reorganizing under new globalization plan
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- Columbia Parachute expanding, relocating to BusinessPlex
- Tourism conference being held on Coast; industry to ask state for more money
- C Spire completes acquisition of MegaGate Broadband