Lynn recertified by board
Hattiesburg Clinic neurologist Christopher Scott Lynn, M.D., recently received recertification from the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology in the subspecialty of neurology. Lynn holds a medical degree from the Medical College of Georgia in Augusta, Ga. He also completed an internship in internal medicine and a residency in neurology at the Medical College of Georgia.
His professional associations include the American Medical Association, American Academy of Neurology, and American Headache Society.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Lynn recertified by board”
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Deal for Jackson-Orlando flights in works with Allegiant
- Baseball stadium for Farish Street? It’s possible
- State GOP chairman calls on McDaniel to hurry with challenge
- Explosion at Coast fish plant leaves one dead, three injured
- McCarthy hired as CFO of Mississippi Development Authority
- Former Gov. Musgrove pushing lawsuit to school districts
- Guns OK inside Mississippi polling places, attorney general says
- Former state lawmaker Green dies at home at age 62
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi
- 'Get on Up' movie premiers in Madison with Chadwick Boseman and Tate Taylor walking the red carpet