Nations wins workers’ comp award
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 16,2010
Perry Nations was recently honored by the Mississippi Workers’ Compensation Educational Association and the Mississippi Workers’ Compensation Commission for his four-year service as president of the Mississippi Workers’ Compensation Educational Association.
Nations is executive director of the Mississippi chapter of the Associated General Contractors, a position he has held for nearly 35 years.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- Watkins says JRA out to block him from Farish by repaying HUD $1.5M
- Pickering lists concerns over Mississippi Adequate Education Program formula
- Peavey's wellness program honored after workers drop 1,000 pounds
- Group, lesbian couples look to overturn state's ban on same-sex marriages
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- MDOT cutting more than 40 jobs in Right-of-Way Division
- Board authorizes sale of company that owns Silver Slipper Casino