Simpson added at EDA
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 16,2010
The Economic Development Authority of Jones County welcomes Larkin Simpson as chamber of commerce director/project manager.
Simpson, a Cleveland, Miss., native, joined the Economic Development Authority of Jones County May 3. He comes to the EDA from Hancock County, where he recently served as an economic development project manager for the Hancock County Development Commission.
He holds a master’s degree in economic development with an emphasize in technology-based economic development from the University of Southern Mississippi and a fine arts degree from Delta State University.
Simpson and his family have taken active roles in the communities in which they have lived serving on many boards and civic organizations. He brings with him his wife, Rebekah, and their nine-month-old son, Ethan.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- MDOT: Work on I-269 is on schedule, several phases at halfway point
- Margaritaville owner files for bankruptcy before landlord hearing
- Delta Council says condition of Highway 6 'of crisis dimensions'
- Severstal completes the sale of Columbus plant to Steel Dynamics
- Another marker going up on Mississippi Country Music Trail
- Researchers fly drone into hurricane for the first time
- House votes for transfer of Yellow Creek Port land to state
- City leaders vote against offering insurance to one adult, possibly same-sex partner