Simpson added at EDA
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 16,2010
The Economic Development Authority of Jones County welcomes Larkin Simpson as chamber of commerce director/project manager.
Simpson, a Cleveland, Miss., native, joined the Economic Development Authority of Jones County May 3. He comes to the EDA from Hancock County, where he recently served as an economic development project manager for the Hancock County Development Commission.
He holds a master’s degree in economic development with an emphasize in technology-based economic development from the University of Southern Mississippi and a fine arts degree from Delta State University.
Simpson and his family have taken active roles in the communities in which they have lived serving on many boards and civic organizations. He brings with him his wife, Rebekah, and their nine-month-old son, Ethan.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Top 10 finalists chosen for C Spire Conerly Trophy
- A BIG CHANGE: New mortgage rules seen bringing increase in pricey mobile home loans
- State’s new banking chief Charlotte Corley has deep roots in the business
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful
- BankPlus recognized for alternative program to payday lending