Simpson added at EDA
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 16,2010
The Economic Development Authority of Jones County welcomes Larkin Simpson as chamber of commerce director/project manager.
Simpson, a Cleveland, Miss., native, joined the Economic Development Authority of Jones County May 3. He comes to the EDA from Hancock County, where he recently served as an economic development project manager for the Hancock County Development Commission.
He holds a master’s degree in economic development with an emphasize in technology-based economic development from the University of Southern Mississippi and a fine arts degree from Delta State University.
Simpson and his family have taken active roles in the communities in which they have lived serving on many boards and civic organizations. He brings with him his wife, Rebekah, and their nine-month-old son, Ethan.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Tyler Raborn finds success and fulfillment with Raborn Media
- Three indicted, alleged to have embezzled from agency
- Supreme Court deals blow to McDaniel's election challenge
- Manning family establishes health care initiative at UMMC
- DAVID DALLAS: Mr. McDaniel goes to Washington
- Gunn, Reeves introduce performance-based budget plan
- Bryant protests immigrant children being housed in state
- Under state probe, All American Check Cashing gets ‘F’ rating from Better Business Bureau
- Weyerhaeuser investing $57M to modernize lumber mill