Simpson added at EDA
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 16,2010
The Economic Development Authority of Jones County welcomes Larkin Simpson as chamber of commerce director/project manager.
Simpson, a Cleveland, Miss., native, joined the Economic Development Authority of Jones County May 3. He comes to the EDA from Hancock County, where he recently served as an economic development project manager for the Hancock County Development Commission.
He holds a master’s degree in economic development with an emphasize in technology-based economic development from the University of Southern Mississippi and a fine arts degree from Delta State University.
Simpson and his family have taken active roles in the communities in which they have lived serving on many boards and civic organizations. He brings with him his wife, Rebekah, and their nine-month-old son, Ethan.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Justice Department files complaint against tax preparer
- DMR pays accounting firm more than double contract's worth
- George’s Girls put shopping skills to work
- Following ruling, Entergy to hand over records to county
- Report: State's emergency care ranks highest in Southeast
- Boyd Gaming reports drop in in-state net revenue
- Union-restricting legislation moves forward
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- USM staffers Olivia Hurst and Catherine Lott recognized by Public Relations Association of Mississippi