Simpson added at EDA
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 16,2010
The Economic Development Authority of Jones County welcomes Larkin Simpson as chamber of commerce director/project manager.
Simpson, a Cleveland, Miss., native, joined the Economic Development Authority of Jones County May 3. He comes to the EDA from Hancock County, where he recently served as an economic development project manager for the Hancock County Development Commission.
He holds a master’s degree in economic development with an emphasize in technology-based economic development from the University of Southern Mississippi and a fine arts degree from Delta State University.
Simpson and his family have taken active roles in the communities in which they have lived serving on many boards and civic organizations. He brings with him his wife, Rebekah, and their nine-month-old son, Ethan.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Click Boutique revives Hattiesburg downtown retail district
- Mississippi Power CEO's departure due to withholding Kemper information from regulators
- Hosemann revels in victory over Court's redistricting ruling
- LNG facility hoping to begin exporting natural gas
- Nullification and interposition
- Tenn. company makes unspecified offer to lease hospital
- Airport's food irradiation business could create new jobs
- In wake of bond issue failure, golf course fights to stay playable