SoilTech adds Biglane in new office
SoilTech Consultants recently added Mike Biglane as the new project manager of the new Long Beach office and will be in charge of running the SoilTech operations on the Gulf Coast. He will provide support to Neel-Schaffer offices along the Gulf while expanding SoilTech’s services within the region.
With over 20 years of experience in materials testing, Biglane has worked on numerous projects throughout the area and is well known in the industry. Prior to joining SoilTech, Biglane worked with PSI as branch manager of its Biloxi office.
Biglane graduated from Mississippi State University in 1974 with a bachelors of science.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Alumni-couple donate $12.3M to Mississippi State
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- MAN OF STEEL: Madhu Ranade leading Severstal Columbus
- Town given Obamacare insurance break, but faces additional costs in 2015
- Expert on airlines predicts Jackson-Evers will keep remaining carriers
- TRIP releases report on state's crumbling roads, bridges
- Butler Snow Advisory Services adds Jimmy Bailey
- C Spire launches next phase of 1-gig service rollout
- MDA to lead delegation on mission to Europe
- Public meeting called to mull future of convention center