SoilTech adds Biglane in new office
SoilTech Consultants recently added Mike Biglane as the new project manager of the new Long Beach office and will be in charge of running the SoilTech operations on the Gulf Coast. He will provide support to Neel-Schaffer offices along the Gulf while expanding SoilTech’s services within the region.
With over 20 years of experience in materials testing, Biglane has worked on numerous projects throughout the area and is well known in the industry. Prior to joining SoilTech, Biglane worked with PSI as branch manager of its Biloxi office.
Biglane graduated from Mississippi State University in 1974 with a bachelors of science.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- WILLOUGHBY: Mayo Flynt leads AT&T Mississippi by enjoying both work and workers
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Gary Herring building tomorrow by educating today
- 'Blue Economy' important for Mississippi's future
- J.McLaughlin to open in Highland Village next spring
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option