SoilTech adds Biglane in new office
SoilTech Consultants recently added Mike Biglane as the new project manager of the new Long Beach office and will be in charge of running the SoilTech operations on the Gulf Coast. He will provide support to Neel-Schaffer offices along the Gulf while expanding SoilTech’s services within the region.
With over 20 years of experience in materials testing, Biglane has worked on numerous projects throughout the area and is well known in the industry. Prior to joining SoilTech, Biglane worked with PSI as branch manager of its Biloxi office.
Biglane graduated from Mississippi State University in 1974 with a bachelors of science.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Gulf oil rig explosion kills one worker, injures three
- Can Metrocenter rise from the ashes? Again
- Federal appeals court: State's abortion law is unconstitutional
- Court hits David Watkins with $600,000 order over Retro Metro issues