SoilTech adds Biglane in new office
SoilTech Consultants recently added Mike Biglane as the new project manager of the new Long Beach office and will be in charge of running the SoilTech operations on the Gulf Coast. He will provide support to Neel-Schaffer offices along the Gulf while expanding SoilTech’s services within the region.
With over 20 years of experience in materials testing, Biglane has worked on numerous projects throughout the area and is well known in the industry. Prior to joining SoilTech, Biglane worked with PSI as branch manager of its Biloxi office.
Biglane graduated from Mississippi State University in 1974 with a bachelors of science.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- TVA president/CEO Johnson tours Techumseh, Yokohama plants
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- BBB issues warning involving asphalt paving scam
- Tallahatchie General’s listing on auditor’s ‘watchline’ an image set back, CEO says
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- Ex-city worker arrested on false pretense charge
- Panther Creek's location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects