SoilTech adds Biglane in new office
SoilTech Consultants recently added Mike Biglane as the new project manager of the new Long Beach office and will be in charge of running the SoilTech operations on the Gulf Coast. He will provide support to Neel-Schaffer offices along the Gulf while expanding SoilTech’s services within the region.
With over 20 years of experience in materials testing, Biglane has worked on numerous projects throughout the area and is well known in the industry. Prior to joining SoilTech, Biglane worked with PSI as branch manager of its Biloxi office.
Biglane graduated from Mississippi State University in 1974 with a bachelors of science.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi
- McCarthy hired as CFO of Mississippi Development Authority
- State GOP chairman calls on McDaniel to hurry with challenge
- Guns OK inside Mississippi polling places, attorney general says
- Fair cabins becoming more valuable, sources say
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Tyler Raborn finds success and fulfillment with Raborn Media
- Three indicted, alleged to have embezzled from agency
- Cal-Maine strikes joint venture deal with Arizona company
- Under state probe, All American Check Cashing gets ‘F’ rating from Better Business Bureau