Starling wins ANA award
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 16,2010
Jan Starling, R.N., has been selected by the American Nurses Association to receive the 2010 ANA Honorary Nursing Practice Award. She has been a North Mississippi Medical Center for 19 years, with nearly 17 of those with NMMC Home Health and Hospice.
Starling will be presented the award during the ANA House of Delegates in June in Washington, D.C.
In addition, the Mississippi Nurses’ Association made a donation in Starling’s honor to the Mississippi Nurses’ Foundation.
She and her husband, Joe, are residents of Mantachie, and have two children: Bradley and Sallie.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Silver Airways ordered to continue service
- Seafood R’evolution set to make Mississippi ‘the new culinary epicenter of the South’
- Bryant signs controversial abortion ban bill
- Soybean yield more than doubles in less than a decade
- Two Delta groups getting economic development funding
- Pharma Pac lays off rest of workers; could end up owing state
- Plans unveiled for large shooting range on Coast
- Ole Miss launches commitment to be 'climate neutral'
- Yarber could be sworn in today as new Jackson mayor
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015