Starling wins ANA award
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 16,2010
Jan Starling, R.N., has been selected by the American Nurses Association to receive the 2010 ANA Honorary Nursing Practice Award. She has been a North Mississippi Medical Center for 19 years, with nearly 17 of those with NMMC Home Health and Hospice.
Starling will be presented the award during the ANA House of Delegates in June in Washington, D.C.
In addition, the Mississippi Nurses’ Association made a donation in Starling’s honor to the Mississippi Nurses’ Foundation.
She and her husband, Joe, are residents of Mantachie, and have two children: Bradley and Sallie.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- ANITA MODAK-TRURAN — Mississippi’s motion picture renaissance
- Entergy gives solar a shot
- Critics say Pearl out to eliminate mobile homes and apartments – not safeguard them
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- State Sen. McDaniel traveling Mississippi to promote PAC
- Challenging times ahead for Pearl’s manufactured home residents, apartment complex owners
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- Despite obstacles, craft beer industry growing
- (VIDEO) DON GLIDEWELL — The threat of cyber crime to businesses is real