Starling wins ANA award
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 16,2010
Jan Starling, R.N., has been selected by the American Nurses Association to receive the 2010 ANA Honorary Nursing Practice Award. She has been a North Mississippi Medical Center for 19 years, with nearly 17 of those with NMMC Home Health and Hospice.
Starling will be presented the award during the ANA House of Delegates in June in Washington, D.C.
In addition, the Mississippi Nurses’ Association made a donation in Starling’s honor to the Mississippi Nurses’ Foundation.
She and her husband, Joe, are residents of Mantachie, and have two children: Bradley and Sallie.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Ex-state employee gets jail time for embezzling from school
- Madison's Christmas on Ice will not take place this year
- SPECIAL REPORT: Land may hold key to Jackson airport’s success
- Ex-judge disciplined, but not barred, by Supreme Court
- Gunn: State's GOP needs to heal after Senate primary battle
- SPECIAL REPORT: A savvy pro is sought for Jackson airport's CEO
- Bank welcomes Little
- USM Foundation sees second-highest fundraising total in history