Starling wins ANA award
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 16,2010
Jan Starling, R.N., has been selected by the American Nurses Association to receive the 2010 ANA Honorary Nursing Practice Award. She has been a North Mississippi Medical Center for 19 years, with nearly 17 of those with NMMC Home Health and Hospice.
Starling will be presented the award during the ANA House of Delegates in June in Washington, D.C.
In addition, the Mississippi Nurses’ Association made a donation in Starling’s honor to the Mississippi Nurses’ Foundation.
She and her husband, Joe, are residents of Mantachie, and have two children: Bradley and Sallie.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- New Mississippi state highway map is available for the public
- DAVID DALLAS: Who in the Hell are We?
- Tanger Outlets involved in Southaven project
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Ikea confirms plan for Memphis store
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- McCrory joins Epps in asking for trial delay
- Former Lane Furniture plant sold for $1.45 million