Starling wins ANA award
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 16,2010
Jan Starling, R.N., has been selected by the American Nurses Association to receive the 2010 ANA Honorary Nursing Practice Award. She has been a North Mississippi Medical Center for 19 years, with nearly 17 of those with NMMC Home Health and Hospice.
Starling will be presented the award during the ANA House of Delegates in June in Washington, D.C.
In addition, the Mississippi Nurses’ Association made a donation in Starling’s honor to the Mississippi Nurses’ Foundation.
She and her husband, Joe, are residents of Mantachie, and have two children: Bradley and Sallie.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Prescott leads field for Conerly Trophy as state's best football player
- County to ask if it can use unspent hurricane recovery money
- BILL CRAWFORD: Bryant’s tax cut won’t stop spending growth
- UM Chancellor Jones: Lymphoma treatment going well