WCU honors staff, faculty
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 16,2010
William Carey University staff and faculty were honored at the Honors Convocation held recently on the Hattiesburg campus. The administrator of the year was Dr. Brenda Waldrip, vice president of student services. The outstanding faculty member of the year was Dr. Jonathan Brooke, assistant professor of history. The staff member of the year was Wendy Moore, director of student support services. Dr. Susan Gibson, assistant professor of psychology, received the Faculty Research Award.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Retired judge to hear McDaniel's challenge of primary loss to Cochran
- PSC's Brandon Presley calls in-state nuclear waste dump a 'harebrained scheme'
- Former DMR manager pleads guilty to embezzlement
- State's jobless rate remains highest in U.S.
- GOLF ranks state's courses; Fallen Oaks, Dancing Rabbit make top 100
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Court ruling on Section 42 leaves taxpayers on hook for tax repayments
- Wisconsin man pleads guilty to illegal wildlife trapping
- Jackson air fares among most expensive in the nation