WCU honors staff, faculty
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 16,2010
William Carey University staff and faculty were honored at the Honors Convocation held recently on the Hattiesburg campus. The administrator of the year was Dr. Brenda Waldrip, vice president of student services. The outstanding faculty member of the year was Dr. Jonathan Brooke, assistant professor of history. The staff member of the year was Wendy Moore, director of student support services. Dr. Susan Gibson, assistant professor of psychology, received the Faculty Research Award.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Locker doors opening for Clinton inventor after ‘Shark Tank’
- DAVID DALLAS: Tax slasher productions comes to Mississippi
- Status of some bills in the Mississippi Legislature
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- Barbour to lead Butler Snow economic development firm
- The leadership styles of President Obama
- BILL CRAWFORD: Gunn steals tax cut spotlight
- Bill would make only 1 hospital follow open-meetings act
- Columbus-built Airbus gets FAA airworthiness approval