WCU honors staff, faculty
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 16,2010
William Carey University staff and faculty were honored at the Honors Convocation held recently on the Hattiesburg campus. The administrator of the year was Dr. Brenda Waldrip, vice president of student services. The outstanding faculty member of the year was Dr. Jonathan Brooke, assistant professor of history. The staff member of the year was Wendy Moore, director of student support services. Dr. Susan Gibson, assistant professor of psychology, received the Faculty Research Award.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Eye clinic operator faces Medicaid fraud charges
- New boutique hotel to replace Oxford’s Downtown Inn
- Mega-load move could cause traffic issues
- Coast city to repay BP grant funding for Ocean Expo
- NEW ORLEANS SAINTS MOVING — Mississippi company has the task of moving the football team
- New owners plan cautious change for Highland Village
- Judge to weigh Hood's credit card issuer lawsuit
- Blue Origin successfully tests BE-3 rocket engine
- Allain to lie in repose at Capital Friday; funeral Saturday in Natchez
- Northrop Grumman begins production of five NATO drones