WCU honors staff, faculty
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 16,2010
William Carey University staff and faculty were honored at the Honors Convocation held recently on the Hattiesburg campus. The administrator of the year was Dr. Brenda Waldrip, vice president of student services. The outstanding faculty member of the year was Dr. Jonathan Brooke, assistant professor of history. The staff member of the year was Wendy Moore, director of student support services. Dr. Susan Gibson, assistant professor of psychology, received the Faculty Research Award.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement
- BILL CRAWFORD — More jobs, but fewer with jobs, huh?
- ANITA MODAK-TRURAN — Mississippi’s motion picture renaissance
- Tommy Robertson indicted on five counts of embezzlement
- Despite obstacles, craft beer industry growing
- Jackson’s Landmark Center slated for mixed-use conversion
- Finding your flexible space — Regus banks on high demand for customizable work spaces
- Miss. children's hospital plans $150 million expansion
- State's ventures into alt-fuel markets net few jobs