WCU honors staff, faculty
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 16,2010
William Carey University staff and faculty were honored at the Honors Convocation held recently on the Hattiesburg campus. The administrator of the year was Dr. Brenda Waldrip, vice president of student services. The outstanding faculty member of the year was Dr. Jonathan Brooke, assistant professor of history. The staff member of the year was Wendy Moore, director of student support services. Dr. Susan Gibson, assistant professor of psychology, received the Faculty Research Award.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Peavey's wellness program honored after workers drop 1,000 pounds
- Pickering lists concerns over Mississippi Adequate Education Program formula
- Group, lesbian couples look to overturn state's ban on same-sex marriages
- Watkins says JRA out to block him from Farish by repaying HUD $1.5M
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- State renews battle over water use with city of Memphis
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015