Winn earns board certification
Sherry Cook, chief nursing officer at River Oaks Hospital, announced that Wendy Winn recently became certified by the Board of Infection Control and Epidemiology. The Certification Board of Infection Control and Epidemiology recognizes individuals who have demonstrated the highest level of professionalism, held a position in the profession or organization and achieved educational requirements set by the board. Before the test can be taken, an individual’s qualifications must be validated by a colleague
Winn has been employed by River Oaks and Woman’s hospitals for nine years. She previously served as director of the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit and Employee Health Nurse at both facilities.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- BILL CRAWFORD: Dan Jones not the angel he is portrayed to be
- JOSH MABUS: Bill Murray and business misfits
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Analysis: Closed meetings can feed false public impressions
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Lawmakers move on bonds despite complaints from colleges and universities
- Cal-Maine income skyrockets as prices rise and costs shrink
- Business groups file briefs in support of Kemper coal plant rehearing
- DAVID DALLAS — Just how long can Dan stand?