Winn earns board certification
Sherry Cook, chief nursing officer at River Oaks Hospital, announced that Wendy Winn recently became certified by the Board of Infection Control and Epidemiology. The Certification Board of Infection Control and Epidemiology recognizes individuals who have demonstrated the highest level of professionalism, held a position in the profession or organization and achieved educational requirements set by the board. Before the test can be taken, an individual’s qualifications must be validated by a colleague
Winn has been employed by River Oaks and Woman’s hospitals for nine years. She previously served as director of the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit and Employee Health Nurse at both facilities.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Barbour to lead Butler Snow economic development firm
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- The leadership styles of President Obama
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- Delta State conference brings renowned speakers
- (UPDATE) Judge rules on Google request on attorney general inquiry
- Digital Editions - magazines