Winn earns board certification
Sherry Cook, chief nursing officer at River Oaks Hospital, announced that Wendy Winn recently became certified by the Board of Infection Control and Epidemiology. The Certification Board of Infection Control and Epidemiology recognizes individuals who have demonstrated the highest level of professionalism, held a position in the profession or organization and achieved educational requirements set by the board. Before the test can be taken, an individual’s qualifications must be validated by a colleague
Winn has been employed by River Oaks and Woman’s hospitals for nine years. She previously served as director of the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit and Employee Health Nurse at both facilities.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement
- Attorney McRae challenging Miss. treasurer in GOP primary
- Ecolab reducing Columbus workforce
- Judge names receiver for KiOR plant, but tax payment unclear
- State's ventures into alt-fuel markets net few jobs
- Tommy Robertson indicted on five counts of embezzlement
- BILL CRAWFORD — More jobs, but fewer with jobs, huh?
- Rival plans filed to end Cleveland schools federal oversight
- Lab owner loses challenge to 40 months in waste case