Winn earns board certification
Sherry Cook, chief nursing officer at River Oaks Hospital, announced that Wendy Winn recently became certified by the Board of Infection Control and Epidemiology. The Certification Board of Infection Control and Epidemiology recognizes individuals who have demonstrated the highest level of professionalism, held a position in the profession or organization and achieved educational requirements set by the board. Before the test can be taken, an individual’s qualifications must be validated by a colleague
Winn has been employed by River Oaks and Woman’s hospitals for nine years. She previously served as director of the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit and Employee Health Nurse at both facilities.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Deal for Jackson-Orlando flights in works with Allegiant
- (UPDATED) Making Jackson-Evers affordable to Allegiant is key to regaining Orlando service
- Great River Industries moving headquarters to Natchez
- Congressional delegation applauds Air Force's decision on Keesler, but not satisfied
- The Blues and higher education — Delta State launches the International Delta Blues Project
- Baseball stadium for Farish Street? It’s possible
- Moon River Foods creating 100 jobs in Mississippi Delta
- County rescinds gun ban; sheriff says lawmakers may 'deal with the consequences'
- Singing River shutting doors on two Coast clinics
- Former state lawmaker Green dies at home at age 62