Winn earns board certification
Sherry Cook, chief nursing officer at River Oaks Hospital, announced that Wendy Winn recently became certified by the Board of Infection Control and Epidemiology. The Certification Board of Infection Control and Epidemiology recognizes individuals who have demonstrated the highest level of professionalism, held a position in the profession or organization and achieved educational requirements set by the board. Before the test can be taken, an individual’s qualifications must be validated by a colleague
Winn has been employed by River Oaks and Woman’s hospitals for nine years. She previously served as director of the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit and Employee Health Nurse at both facilities.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Judge gets more time to fight efforts to remove him from office
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Andrew Adams helps grow Addicus
- Coast cleanup nets 1,600 bags of trash — and a watermelon patch
- State's bad bridges continue to raise concerns among officials
- Number of visitors to Natchez Trace makes big jump
- MISSISSIPPI RISING: Time to sell the image
- Epidemiologist: State's hospitals can identify, isolate Ebola cases
- C Spire wins national award, cash prize for marketing analytics