Branson-to-Coast flights take off
Published: May 17,2010
GULFPORT — Branson Airport has begun nonstop service to six cities.
The Springfield News Leader reports that the flights will be weekly from the airport in southwest Missouri to Gulfport-Biloxi as well as Austin, Texas, Des Moines, Iowa, Houston, Nashville, Tenn., and Shreveport, La.
The flights will be from Branson AirExpress, a public charter from ExpressJet Airlines.
Prices for the flights range from a starting rate of $39 for one-way Shreveport flights to starting at $59 for the Gulfport-Biloxi trip one-way.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
2 Responses to “Branson-to-Coast flights take off”
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- WILLOUGHBY: Mayo Flynt leads AT&T Mississippi by enjoying both work and workers
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Gary Herring building tomorrow by educating today
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters