Branson-to-Coast flights take off
Published: May 17,2010
GULFPORT — Branson Airport has begun nonstop service to six cities.
The Springfield News Leader reports that the flights will be weekly from the airport in southwest Missouri to Gulfport-Biloxi as well as Austin, Texas, Des Moines, Iowa, Houston, Nashville, Tenn., and Shreveport, La.
The flights will be from Branson AirExpress, a public charter from ExpressJet Airlines.
Prices for the flights range from a starting rate of $39 for one-way Shreveport flights to starting at $59 for the Gulfport-Biloxi trip one-way.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
2 Responses to “Branson-to-Coast flights take off”
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Deal for Jackson-Orlando flights in works with Allegiant
- Baseball stadium for Farish Street? It’s possible
- State GOP chairman calls on McDaniel to hurry with challenge
- Explosion at Coast fish plant leaves one dead, three injured
- Former state lawmaker Green dies at home at age 62
- McCarthy hired as CFO of Mississippi Development Authority
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi
- Former Gov. Musgrove pushing lawsuit to school districts
- Guns OK inside Mississippi polling places, attorney general says
- 'Get on Up' movie opens in Madison with Chadwick Boseman and Tate Taylor walking the red carpet