Branson-to-Coast flights take off
Published: May 17,2010
GULFPORT — Branson Airport has begun nonstop service to six cities.
The Springfield News Leader reports that the flights will be weekly from the airport in southwest Missouri to Gulfport-Biloxi as well as Austin, Texas, Des Moines, Iowa, Houston, Nashville, Tenn., and Shreveport, La.
The flights will be from Branson AirExpress, a public charter from ExpressJet Airlines.
Prices for the flights range from a starting rate of $39 for one-way Shreveport flights to starting at $59 for the Gulfport-Biloxi trip one-way.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
2 Responses to “Branson-to-Coast flights take off”
Top Posts & Pages
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Federal appeals court: State's abortion law is unconstitutional
- Can Metrocenter rise from the ashes? Again
- Gulf oil rig explosion kills one worker, injures three
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years