Branson-to-Coast flights take off
Published: May 17,2010
GULFPORT — Branson Airport has begun nonstop service to six cities.
The Springfield News Leader reports that the flights will be weekly from the airport in southwest Missouri to Gulfport-Biloxi as well as Austin, Texas, Des Moines, Iowa, Houston, Nashville, Tenn., and Shreveport, La.
The flights will be from Branson AirExpress, a public charter from ExpressJet Airlines.
Prices for the flights range from a starting rate of $39 for one-way Shreveport flights to starting at $59 for the Gulfport-Biloxi trip one-way.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
2 Responses to “Branson-to-Coast flights take off”
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- Woman found guilty of murder in buttocks injection case
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Mississippi judge dismisses lawsuit seeking to overturn Sen. Cochran's GOP primary win
- Healthcare Marketplace to look much the same in 2015