Branson-to-Coast flights take off
by Associated Press
Published: May 17,2010
GULFPORT — Branson Airport has begun nonstop service to six cities.
The Springfield News Leader reports that the flights will be weekly from the airport in southwest Missouri to Gulfport-Biloxi as well as Austin, Texas, Des Moines, Iowa, Houston, Nashville, Tenn., and Shreveport, La.
The flights will be from Branson AirExpress, a public charter from ExpressJet Airlines.
Prices for the flights range from a starting rate of $39 for one-way Shreveport flights to starting at $59 for the Gulfport-Biloxi trip one-way.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
2 Responses to “Branson-to-Coast flights take off”
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- New law on taxing methods hailed as big win for businesses
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Panther Creek's location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- MSU researchers develop timber-management software
- Counties ‘hoping to get it right’ as they await Tuscaloosa Marine shale boom
- News The Way You Want It!