UM’s, MSU’s online MBA programs ranked
OXFORD and STARKVILLE — The online MBA program at the University of Mississippi has been ranked a “Best Buy” by GetEducated.com’s national editorial review team.
The program, accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business, was ranked 13th out of 133 competing online MBAs nationwide in the national survey. Mississippi State University was ranked 20th.
The award designation indicates the university offers a high-quality distance MBA to a national audience at a cost well below the $32,926 national average.
The 36-semester-hour MBA program is entirely online and taught by top research faculty with the flexibility to meet working professionals’ needs. Students may enter in the spring, summer or fall. Mississippi residents pay just over $12,500 for the program, while nonresidents pay just under $23,500.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
2 Responses to “UM’s, MSU’s online MBA programs ranked”
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- QUIRKY? NO, JERKY — Whatever your craving, Beef Jerky Outlets likely has the flavor among 200+ choices
- Oxford’s FNC getting new headquarters
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — State roots key to Edge Theory's Joe Stradinger
- ALAN TURNER — The ‘Internet of things’ is focus of Camgian's Gary Butler
- Cochran's attorneys argue for dismissal of McDaniel's lawsuit
- TECH 21 — Mississippi's most wanted in technology
- Federal charges dropped against Shumate after guilty plea
- Higher rates for Humana, lower for Magnolia ahead on health exchange