UM’s, MSU’s online MBA programs ranked
OXFORD and STARKVILLE — The online MBA program at the University of Mississippi has been ranked a “Best Buy” by GetEducated.com’s national editorial review team.
The program, accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business, was ranked 13th out of 133 competing online MBAs nationwide in the national survey. Mississippi State University was ranked 20th.
The award designation indicates the university offers a high-quality distance MBA to a national audience at a cost well below the $32,926 national average.
The 36-semester-hour MBA program is entirely online and taught by top research faculty with the flexibility to meet working professionals’ needs. Students may enter in the spring, summer or fall. Mississippi residents pay just over $12,500 for the program, while nonresidents pay just under $23,500.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
2 Responses to “UM’s, MSU’s online MBA programs ranked”
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Two BancorpSouth mergers delayed by federal inquiries
- Severstal selling plants, including Severstal Columbus
- Wasted away — Margaritaville in Biloxi to close by Sept. 19
- Moon River Foods creating 100 jobs in Mississippi Delta
- WILLOUGHBY: Broadband Voice founder Gary Watts isn’t afraid to take chances
- Communities awarded national Main Street accreditation
- Police find Attorney General Hood's stolen handgun
- Pickwick Pines settles lawsuit; pays $260K
- MSU sets new annual fundraising record of $106M-plus