UM’s, MSU’s online MBA programs ranked
OXFORD and STARKVILLE — The online MBA program at the University of Mississippi has been ranked a “Best Buy” by GetEducated.com’s national editorial review team.
The program, accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business, was ranked 13th out of 133 competing online MBAs nationwide in the national survey. Mississippi State University was ranked 20th.
The award designation indicates the university offers a high-quality distance MBA to a national audience at a cost well below the $32,926 national average.
The 36-semester-hour MBA program is entirely online and taught by top research faculty with the flexibility to meet working professionals’ needs. Students may enter in the spring, summer or fall. Mississippi residents pay just over $12,500 for the program, while nonresidents pay just under $23,500.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
2 Responses to “UM’s, MSU’s online MBA programs ranked”
Top Posts & Pages
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- DMR pays accounting firm more than double contract's worth
- UPDATED: House subcommittee tosses discrimination elements from religious freedom bill
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Following ruling, Entergy to hand over records to county
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- Mississippi ag aviation plays a critical role in production and profitability
- Senate passes teacher pay raise legislation
- Quapaw Canoe Company gains legislative support in battle with tax department