Mastering Mixed-Use Developments, Part 2
by Stephen McDill
Published: May 19,2010
COLUMBUS- Columbus developer Chris Chain talks with MBJ-TV about his company and how it is has transformed old boarded up buildings into residential and retail hot spots from the Golden Triangle to the Gulf Coast.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Mississippi Power CEO's departure due to withholding Kemper information from regulators
- Hosemann revels in victory over Court's redistricting ruling
- LNG facility hoping to begin exporting natural gas
- Tenn. company makes unspecified offer to lease hospital
- Airport's food irradiation business could create new jobs
- In wake of bond issue failure, golf course fights to stay playable
- Nullification and interposition
- Ag officials say late planting reaching historical proportions