Wachovia branches to change name
ACROSS MISSISSIPPI — Wells Fargo & Co. says Wachovia bank branches in Mississippi will be among the first eastern offices to convert to Wells Fargo name.
Wells Fargo, which bought Wachovia in Dec. 2008, told The Mississippi Press that the switch would occur later this year. The change also would affect Wachovia branches in Alabama.
Leigh Collier, who heads consumer banking in Mississippi and coastal Alabama, says until now, San Francisco-based Wells has been converting Wachovia branches farther west, where they overlapped with existing Wells Fargo branches.
Collier says ATMs in Mississippi will be replaced by July.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- WILLOUGHBY: Mayo Flynt leads AT&T Mississippi by enjoying both work and workers
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Gary Herring building tomorrow by educating today
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years