Distributors ink deal with drink-maker
MERIDIAN and HATTIESBURG — Bond Laboratories Inc., an Omaha, Neb.-based manufacturer of functional beverages and nutritional products, announced that its Fusion Premium Beverages division has entered into agreements with Stokes Distributing of Hattiesburg and Magnolia Beverage Company of Meridian to distribute Resurrection, Fusion’s hangover-prevention drink. Terms were not disclosed.
The distributors bring nearly 1,400 new accounts covering a 12-county region on the east-central side of the state.
“Stokes and Magnolia are strong distributors that will allow us to quickly expand our distribution footprint across the Gulf Coast states,” said Scott Slocum, president of Bond’s Fusion Premium Beverages Division.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
2 Responses to “Distributors ink deal with drink-maker”
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mississippi no longer has highest unemployment rate in nation
- Grain buyer’s bankruptcy could take steep toll on Delta farmers
- McDaniel cites Gunn's challenge in his attempt to overturn loss to Cochran
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- HCC works deal with MSU Extension Service for land to expand
- UPDATE — David Watkins says JRA left him in dark about HUD's Farish St. involvement
- Report: Mississippi has worst child poverty rate in U.S.
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- Education leaders applying for $15M in grants for pre-kindergarten program