Distributors ink deal with drink-maker
MERIDIAN and HATTIESBURG — Bond Laboratories Inc., an Omaha, Neb.-based manufacturer of functional beverages and nutritional products, announced that its Fusion Premium Beverages division has entered into agreements with Stokes Distributing of Hattiesburg and Magnolia Beverage Company of Meridian to distribute Resurrection, Fusion’s hangover-prevention drink. Terms were not disclosed.
The distributors bring nearly 1,400 new accounts covering a 12-county region on the east-central side of the state.
“Stokes and Magnolia are strong distributors that will allow us to quickly expand our distribution footprint across the Gulf Coast states,” said Scott Slocum, president of Bond’s Fusion Premium Beverages Division.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
2 Responses to “Distributors ink deal with drink-maker”
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Congressional delegation applauds Air Force's decision on Keesler, but not satisfied
- Giles Ward will not seek reelection to Senate
- Businessman involved in Frankel insurance scam dies at 81
- Report: Mississippi sees biggest hike in home insurance premiums in U.S.
- (UPDATED) Making Jackson-Evers affordable to Allegiant is key to regaining Orlando service
- County rescinds gun ban; sheriff says lawmakers may 'deal with the consequences'
- Commission to decide if emergency should be declared in Delta school system
- Leadership in Law nomination form
- Ex-state employee gets jail time for embezzling from school
- MDOT study: State's airports generate $2.5B-plus in economic activity