Distributors ink deal with drink-maker
MERIDIAN and HATTIESBURG — Bond Laboratories Inc., an Omaha, Neb.-based manufacturer of functional beverages and nutritional products, announced that its Fusion Premium Beverages division has entered into agreements with Stokes Distributing of Hattiesburg and Magnolia Beverage Company of Meridian to distribute Resurrection, Fusion’s hangover-prevention drink. Terms were not disclosed.
The distributors bring nearly 1,400 new accounts covering a 12-county region on the east-central side of the state.
“Stokes and Magnolia are strong distributors that will allow us to quickly expand our distribution footprint across the Gulf Coast states,” said Scott Slocum, president of Bond’s Fusion Premium Beverages Division.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
2 Responses to “Distributors ink deal with drink-maker”
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Gary Herring building tomorrow by educating today
- WILLOUGHBY: Mayo Flynt leads AT&T Mississippi by enjoying both work and workers
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years