Distributors ink deal with drink-maker
MERIDIAN and HATTIESBURG — Bond Laboratories Inc., an Omaha, Neb.-based manufacturer of functional beverages and nutritional products, announced that its Fusion Premium Beverages division has entered into agreements with Stokes Distributing of Hattiesburg and Magnolia Beverage Company of Meridian to distribute Resurrection, Fusion’s hangover-prevention drink. Terms were not disclosed.
The distributors bring nearly 1,400 new accounts covering a 12-county region on the east-central side of the state.
“Stokes and Magnolia are strong distributors that will allow us to quickly expand our distribution footprint across the Gulf Coast states,” said Scott Slocum, president of Bond’s Fusion Premium Beverages Division.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
2 Responses to “Distributors ink deal with drink-maker”
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- ‘Little Boogaloo’ Eden Brent happy singing the blues
- Hole-by-hole look at Sanderson Farms Championship course at CCJ
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal