Distributors ink deal with drink-maker
MERIDIAN and HATTIESBURG — Bond Laboratories Inc., an Omaha, Neb.-based manufacturer of functional beverages and nutritional products, announced that its Fusion Premium Beverages division has entered into agreements with Stokes Distributing of Hattiesburg and Magnolia Beverage Company of Meridian to distribute Resurrection, Fusion’s hangover-prevention drink. Terms were not disclosed.
The distributors bring nearly 1,400 new accounts covering a 12-county region on the east-central side of the state.
“Stokes and Magnolia are strong distributors that will allow us to quickly expand our distribution footprint across the Gulf Coast states,” said Scott Slocum, president of Bond’s Fusion Premium Beverages Division.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
2 Responses to “Distributors ink deal with drink-maker”
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Seafood R’evolution set to make Mississippi ‘the new culinary epicenter of the South’
- Yarber could be sworn in today as new Jackson mayor
- After review, MSU moves forward on new research facility
- Pharma Pac lays off rest of workers; could end up owing state
- Ole Miss launches commitment to be 'climate neutral'
- SpaceX, Stennis officially open new rocket test stand
- Gulf LNG terminal mulling export opportunities
- Acco Brands investing $1.6M, adding 162 workers
- Secretary of State's Office transitioning to new location