FEMA Signs New Lease in Clinton
by Amy McCullough
Published: May 20,2010
Tags: real estate
FEMA has signed a new lease for 90,000 square feet at the former WorldComm headquarters, South Pointe Business Park, in Clinton. Breck Hines, Duckworth Realty, Inc. represented the owner, SC-Clinton MS, LLC.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- George’s Girls put shopping skills to work
- Justice Department files complaint against tax preparer
- DMR pays accounting firm more than double contract's worth
- Following ruling, Entergy to hand over records to county
- Report: State's emergency care ranks highest in Southeast
- Boyd Gaming reports drop in in-state net revenue
- Union-restricting legislation moves forward
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years