FEMA Signs New Lease in Clinton
by Amy McCullough
Published: May 20,2010
Tags: real estate
FEMA has signed a new lease for 90,000 square feet at the former WorldComm headquarters, South Pointe Business Park, in Clinton. Breck Hines, Duckworth Realty, Inc. represented the owner, SC-Clinton MS, LLC.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Mississippi Power CEO's departure due to withholding Kemper information from regulators
- Study says Nissan subsidies total $1.33B; MDA says overestimated
- Tenn. company makes unspecified offer to lease hospital
- Renee Flynt made Craftsmen's Guild president
- Small business owners take picture perfect advantages with Instagram
- Defunct casino to be moved; cost could rise depending on 'crud'
- Nullification and interposition
- Undersecretary: 'I understand the frustration' over catfish inspections