Pittman opens new home decor store
RIDGELAND — The new Gail Pittman Designs and Home Decor store is now open in Old Towne Center in Ridgeland at 115 West Jackson Street.
“It is very exciting to be in this location with such great retailers and businesses such as Coattails, Amy Head and Ely’s Restaurant, just to name a few,” said Pittman. “I can’t wait to show off the store and all the new and exciting things we have been working on.”
Pittman has been focusing on designing for the past several months and offers not only several new designs, but also updated versions of some of existing patterns and new pieces never before offered.
“There will be new designs to come, as well as new materials and collections as we move forward,” Pittman said. “This is very exciting for me and a dream come true. To move my designs into home decor means I won’t just have the opportunity to make people smile at the table; maybe I can make them smile all over the house.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
4 Responses to “Pittman opens new home decor store”
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Ford F-150s roll into Mississippi, ahead of the pickup pack
- Irby commits suicide after wife's prison release
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Nissan supplier efforts key to more Miss. output
- MBJ Business Person of the Year: Joe Sanderson Jr.
- Entergy plans three solar-power pilot projects
- UNFOLDING OF A RESCUE — How Sanderson Farms saved Mississippi's PGA tour event
- Top 40 Under 40 Nomination Form
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur