Pittman opens new home decor store
RIDGELAND — The new Gail Pittman Designs and Home Decor store is now open in Old Towne Center in Ridgeland at 115 West Jackson Street.
“It is very exciting to be in this location with such great retailers and businesses such as Coattails, Amy Head and Ely’s Restaurant, just to name a few,” said Pittman. “I can’t wait to show off the store and all the new and exciting things we have been working on.”
Pittman has been focusing on designing for the past several months and offers not only several new designs, but also updated versions of some of existing patterns and new pieces never before offered.
“There will be new designs to come, as well as new materials and collections as we move forward,” Pittman said. “This is very exciting for me and a dream come true. To move my designs into home decor means I won’t just have the opportunity to make people smile at the table; maybe I can make them smile all over the house.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
4 Responses to “Pittman opens new home decor store”
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Wasted away — Margaritaville in Biloxi to close by Sept. 19
- WILLOUGHBY: Broadband Voice founder Gary Watts isn’t afraid to take chances
- Severstal selling plants, including Severstal Columbus
- McDaniel alleges GOP race-baiting; says party should be 'purged'
- Mississippi Power conducts successful tests at Kemper plant
- Two BancorpSouth mergers delayed by federal inquiries
- Seafood dealer/processor guilty of illegal handling of oysters
- Police find Attorney General Hood's stolen handgun
- Medical transportation company opening operation/call center
- Chevron U.S.A.'s base oil facility begins production