Snack and beverage companies sign Pearl lease
Mississippi Snacks, Inc and MSI Beverage, LLC have signed a 3-year lease for 5,000 square feet at the Rankin Multi-Purpose Complex in Pearl. Brandon Brown of T.L. Brown Properties represented the property owner, T.L. Brown Properties. David Price with DNP Corporation represented the lessee.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- A BIG CHANGE: New mortgage rules seen bringing increase in pricey mobile home loans
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Hunting-weapons legislation passes House
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years