Snack and beverage companies sign Pearl lease
Mississippi Snacks, Inc and MSI Beverage, LLC have signed a 3-year lease for 5,000 square feet at the Rankin Multi-Purpose Complex in Pearl. Brandon Brown of T.L. Brown Properties represented the property owner, T.L. Brown Properties. David Price with DNP Corporation represented the lessee.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Tyler Raborn finds success and fulfillment with Raborn Media
- Three indicted, alleged to have embezzled from agency
- Supreme Court deals blow to McDaniel's election challenge
- DAVID DALLAS: Mr. McDaniel goes to Washington
- Manning family establishes health care initiative at UMMC
- Gunn, Reeves introduce performance-based budget plan
- Bryant protests immigrant children being housed in state
- Under state probe, All American Check Cashing gets ‘F’ rating from Better Business Bureau
- Weyerhaeuser investing $57M to modernize lumber mill