Snack and beverage companies sign Pearl lease
Mississippi Snacks, Inc and MSI Beverage, LLC have signed a 3-year lease for 5,000 square feet at the Rankin Multi-Purpose Complex in Pearl. Brandon Brown of T.L. Brown Properties represented the property owner, T.L. Brown Properties. David Price with DNP Corporation represented the lessee.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- Barbour to lead Butler Snow economic development firm
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- The leadership styles of President Obama
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- Delta State conference brings renowned speakers
- (UPDATE) Judge rules on Google request on attorney general inquiry
- Digital Editions - magazines