Snack and beverage companies sign Pearl lease
Mississippi Snacks, Inc and MSI Beverage, LLC have signed a 3-year lease for 5,000 square feet at the Rankin Multi-Purpose Complex in Pearl. Brandon Brown of T.L. Brown Properties represented the property owner, T.L. Brown Properties. David Price with DNP Corporation represented the lessee.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal