R.C. Construction lands military contract
GREENWOOD — R.C. Construction Co. Inc. has been awarded a firm-fixed-price contract of approximately $23.16 million for the construction of short take off vertical landing simulated carrier practice landing deck.
Work is to be performed at Eglin Air Force Base, Fla., and Duke Field, Fla., with an estimated completion date of July 15, 2011.
Bids were solicited online with 11 bids received. U.S. Corps of Engineers Mobile Regional Contracting Center Mobile, Ala., is the contracting activity.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: Tax slasher productions comes to Mississippi
- Locker doors opening for Clinton inventor after ‘Shark Tank’
- Status of some bills in the Mississippi Legislature
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- The leadership styles of President Obama
- Barbour to lead Butler Snow economic development firm
- BILL CRAWFORD: Gunn steals tax cut spotlight
- Columbus-built Airbus gets FAA airworthiness approval
- Proposed ammo ban empties shelves