R.C. Construction lands military contract
GREENWOOD — R.C. Construction Co. Inc. has been awarded a firm-fixed-price contract of approximately $23.16 million for the construction of short take off vertical landing simulated carrier practice landing deck.
Work is to be performed at Eglin Air Force Base, Fla., and Duke Field, Fla., with an estimated completion date of July 15, 2011.
Bids were solicited online with 11 bids received. U.S. Corps of Engineers Mobile Regional Contracting Center Mobile, Ala., is the contracting activity.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- BILL CRAWFORD: Dan Jones not the angel he is portrayed to be
- DAVID DALLAS — Just how long can Dan stand?
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Cal-Maine income skyrockets as prices rise and costs shrink
- Analysis: Closed meetings can feed false public impressions
- Lawmakers move on bonds despite complaints from colleges and universities
- Business groups file briefs in support of Kemper coal plant rehearing
- Grain scandal takes its toll on Delta farmers
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love