R.C. Construction lands military contract
GREENWOOD — R.C. Construction Co. Inc. has been awarded a firm-fixed-price contract of approximately $23.16 million for the construction of short take off vertical landing simulated carrier practice landing deck.
Work is to be performed at Eglin Air Force Base, Fla., and Duke Field, Fla., with an estimated completion date of July 15, 2011.
Bids were solicited online with 11 bids received. U.S. Corps of Engineers Mobile Regional Contracting Center Mobile, Ala., is the contracting activity.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- Tallahatchie General’s listing on auditor’s ‘watchline’ an image set back, CEO says
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- TVA president/CEO Johnson tours Techumseh, Yokohama plants
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Kelly Boutwell added, Jason Word promoted at MEC
- Ex-city worker arrested on false pretense charge
- Cotton to take center stage during MSU summit
- BRENT CHRISTENSEN — Entrepreneurs: A vital fuel for Mississippi’s Economy