Dickbernd promoted by MGM MIRAGE
MGM MIRAGE announces the promotion of Troy Dickbernd to regional director of national marketing for MGM MIRAGE Mississippi Operations. Dickbernd began his career with MGM MIRAGE as the regional manager of accounting and analysis in Feb. 2008.
In his new role, Dickbernd will lead the national marketing teams to maximize the profitability of our air and bus charter programs for both Beau Rivage and Gold Strike. He is responsible for providing the operational and strategic direction for the regional national marketing team to effectively and efficiently partner with direct mail, transportation, hotel operations and player development to ensure consistent high caliber player patronage and an outstanding guest experience. He is also responsible for implementing initiatives to improve the overall financial and operational results of the National Marketing department.
Dickbernd obtained his bachelor’s degree in finance from Northwest Missouri State in 2002. Prior to joining MGM MIRAGE, Dickbernd was employed by Harrah’s Entertainment as the central division yield and analysis manager.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- MBJ Special report: MDA numbers help with cities’ retail pitches
- COO of TL Wallace Construction keeps eye on revenue growth and profits
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- RAISING AWARENESS — Lori Newcomb, family join fight against ovarian cancer
- Isle of Capri reports decreased in-state revenues; experiencing 'market pressures'
- Mississippi judge dismisses lawsuit seeking to overturn Sen. Cochran's GOP primary win