Dickbernd promoted by MGM MIRAGE
MGM MIRAGE announces the promotion of Troy Dickbernd to regional director of national marketing for MGM MIRAGE Mississippi Operations. Dickbernd began his career with MGM MIRAGE as the regional manager of accounting and analysis in Feb. 2008.
In his new role, Dickbernd will lead the national marketing teams to maximize the profitability of our air and bus charter programs for both Beau Rivage and Gold Strike. He is responsible for providing the operational and strategic direction for the regional national marketing team to effectively and efficiently partner with direct mail, transportation, hotel operations and player development to ensure consistent high caliber player patronage and an outstanding guest experience. He is also responsible for implementing initiatives to improve the overall financial and operational results of the National Marketing department.
Dickbernd obtained his bachelor’s degree in finance from Northwest Missouri State in 2002. Prior to joining MGM MIRAGE, Dickbernd was employed by Harrah’s Entertainment as the central division yield and analysis manager.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Senate passes teacher pay raise legislation
- Lawmakers debating alternative to Medicaid expansion
- Pickering collects more money from failed beef plant project
- The First acquiring Alabama bank in cash/stock deal
- Todd Smith's Spin Cycle — Not milk! It’s end of era for milk industry’s iconic ‘Got Milk?’ campaign
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- District at Eastover takes shape with financing in place, tenant signings under way
- MBJ's Businesswoman of the Year never expected her career to take this path
- Mississippi ag aviation plays a critical role in production and profitability