Dickbernd promoted by MGM MIRAGE
MGM MIRAGE announces the promotion of Troy Dickbernd to regional director of national marketing for MGM MIRAGE Mississippi Operations. Dickbernd began his career with MGM MIRAGE as the regional manager of accounting and analysis in Feb. 2008.
In his new role, Dickbernd will lead the national marketing teams to maximize the profitability of our air and bus charter programs for both Beau Rivage and Gold Strike. He is responsible for providing the operational and strategic direction for the regional national marketing team to effectively and efficiently partner with direct mail, transportation, hotel operations and player development to ensure consistent high caliber player patronage and an outstanding guest experience. He is also responsible for implementing initiatives to improve the overall financial and operational results of the National Marketing department.
Dickbernd obtained his bachelor’s degree in finance from Northwest Missouri State in 2002. Prior to joining MGM MIRAGE, Dickbernd was employed by Harrah’s Entertainment as the central division yield and analysis manager.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- A BIG CHANGE: New mortgage rules seen bringing increase in pricey mobile home loans
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Hunting-weapons legislation passes House
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years