Dickbernd promoted by MGM MIRAGE
MGM MIRAGE announces the promotion of Troy Dickbernd to regional director of national marketing for MGM MIRAGE Mississippi Operations. Dickbernd began his career with MGM MIRAGE as the regional manager of accounting and analysis in Feb. 2008.
In his new role, Dickbernd will lead the national marketing teams to maximize the profitability of our air and bus charter programs for both Beau Rivage and Gold Strike. He is responsible for providing the operational and strategic direction for the regional national marketing team to effectively and efficiently partner with direct mail, transportation, hotel operations and player development to ensure consistent high caliber player patronage and an outstanding guest experience. He is also responsible for implementing initiatives to improve the overall financial and operational results of the National Marketing department.
Dickbernd obtained his bachelor’s degree in finance from Northwest Missouri State in 2002. Prior to joining MGM MIRAGE, Dickbernd was employed by Harrah’s Entertainment as the central division yield and analysis manager.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Retired judge to hear McDaniel's challenge of primary loss to Cochran
- PSC's Brandon Presley calls in-state nuclear waste dump a 'harebrained scheme'
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- State's jobless rate remains highest in U.S.
- Former DMR manager pleads guilty to embezzlement
- Georgia-Pacific completes acquisition of SPG Holdings
- GOLF ranks state's courses; Fallen Oaks, Dancing Rabbit make top 100
- Court ruling on Section 42 leaves taxpayers on hook for tax repayments
- Wisconsin man pleads guilty to illegal wildlife trapping