Dickbernd promoted by MGM MIRAGE
MGM MIRAGE announces the promotion of Troy Dickbernd to regional director of national marketing for MGM MIRAGE Mississippi Operations. Dickbernd began his career with MGM MIRAGE as the regional manager of accounting and analysis in Feb. 2008.
In his new role, Dickbernd will lead the national marketing teams to maximize the profitability of our air and bus charter programs for both Beau Rivage and Gold Strike. He is responsible for providing the operational and strategic direction for the regional national marketing team to effectively and efficiently partner with direct mail, transportation, hotel operations and player development to ensure consistent high caliber player patronage and an outstanding guest experience. He is also responsible for implementing initiatives to improve the overall financial and operational results of the National Marketing department.
Dickbernd obtained his bachelor’s degree in finance from Northwest Missouri State in 2002. Prior to joining MGM MIRAGE, Dickbernd was employed by Harrah’s Entertainment as the central division yield and analysis manager.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- MDOT: Work on I-269 is on schedule, several phases at halfway point
- Margaritaville owner files for bankruptcy before landlord hearing
- Delta Council says condition of Highway 6 'of crisis dimensions'
- Severstal completes the sale of Columbus plant to Steel Dynamics
- Another marker going up on Mississippi Country Music Trail
- Researchers fly drone into hurricane for the first time
- House votes for transfer of Yellow Creek Port land to state
- City leaders vote against offering insurance to one adult, possibly same-sex partner