Hill earns ISA certification
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 23,2010
Denise Hill, superintendent of landscape services at the University of Mississippi, has been recognized by the International Society of Arboriculture for successfully completing the Certified Arborist examination administered through the ISA and its local chapter.
The purpose of the ISA Certification Program is to improve the knowledge level and standard of practice within the tree care profession. The International Society of Arboriculture is a scientific and educational organization devoted to the dissemination of information in the care of preservation of shade and ornamental trees.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Giles Ward will not seek reelection to Senate
- Congressional delegation applauds Air Force's decision on Keesler, but not satisfied
- Report: Mississippi sees biggest hike in home insurance premiums in U.S.
- (UPDATED) Making Jackson-Evers affordable to Allegiant is key to regaining Orlando service
- Businessman involved in Frankel insurance scam dies at 81
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- County rescinds gun ban; sheriff says lawmakers may 'deal with the consequences'
- Commission to decide if emergency should be declared in Delta school system
- Leadership in Law nomination form