Hill earns ISA certification
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 23,2010
Denise Hill, superintendent of landscape services at the University of Mississippi, has been recognized by the International Society of Arboriculture for successfully completing the Certified Arborist examination administered through the ISA and its local chapter.
The purpose of the ISA Certification Program is to improve the knowledge level and standard of practice within the tree care profession. The International Society of Arboriculture is a scientific and educational organization devoted to the dissemination of information in the care of preservation of shade and ornamental trees.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Barbour to lead Butler Snow economic development firm
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- Delta State conference brings renowned speakers
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- (UPDATE) Judge rules on Google request on attorney general inquiry
- The leadership styles of President Obama
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- Analysis: Lawmakers squabble over election-year tax cuts