Hill earns ISA certification
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 23,2010
Denise Hill, superintendent of landscape services at the University of Mississippi, has been recognized by the International Society of Arboriculture for successfully completing the Certified Arborist examination administered through the ISA and its local chapter.
The purpose of the ISA Certification Program is to improve the knowledge level and standard of practice within the tree care profession. The International Society of Arboriculture is a scientific and educational organization devoted to the dissemination of information in the care of preservation of shade and ornamental trees.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- (VIDEO) ALAN TURNER: Wilson says he’s ready for elected office
- Choctaws' new hospital nearing completion
- Mississippi takes an incentives licking, keeps on ticking
- Mississippi furniture makers on rebound with more exports
- Plan would give up to $1.5M to music recording, concerts