Hill earns ISA certification
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 23,2010
Denise Hill, superintendent of landscape services at the University of Mississippi, has been recognized by the International Society of Arboriculture for successfully completing the Certified Arborist examination administered through the ISA and its local chapter.
The purpose of the ISA Certification Program is to improve the knowledge level and standard of practice within the tree care profession. The International Society of Arboriculture is a scientific and educational organization devoted to the dissemination of information in the care of preservation of shade and ornamental trees.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- Former Godwin CEO Danny Mitchell dies at 66
- Northrop Grumman lands $354M Air Force contract for Global Hawks
- MDOT: Work on I-269 is on schedule, several phases at halfway point
- More school districts join MAEP lawsuit brought by Musgrove
- Delta Council says condition of Highway 6 'of crisis dimensions'
- Thousands of acres of Delta farmland to go on auction block
- Court tosses challenge to Miss. Silicon’s clean air permit
- S&P: State in top 10 in U.S. in sales tax dependency