Jones honored by law publication
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 23,2010
Christy D. Jones of Butler, Snow, O’Mara, Stevens & Cannada, PLLC was recently named Am Law Litigation Daily Litigator of the Week. Jones successfully defended Merck & Co in a bellwether product liability case in early May. The jury deliberated only 25 minutes for a defense verdict in the U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York (Manhattan).
Jones serves as chair of Butler Snow’s Pharmaceutical, Medical Devices and Healthcare Industry Group. Jones has earned numerous acclaim for her work, including being named one of the country’s top six product liability attorneys and recently recognized by Chambers USA as a national leader in product liability and mass torts.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- BREAKING NEWS: Trustees offer new deal to Ole Miss chancellor Dan Jones
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Ole Miss chancellor: Talks continue over job status
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Delta Health Alliance CEO Karen Fox under investigation for possible misuse of funds
- Law to bolster utilities’ economic development efforts gets mixed reactions