Jones honored by law publication
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 23,2010
Christy D. Jones of Butler, Snow, O’Mara, Stevens & Cannada, PLLC was recently named Am Law Litigation Daily Litigator of the Week. Jones successfully defended Merck & Co in a bellwether product liability case in early May. The jury deliberated only 25 minutes for a defense verdict in the U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York (Manhattan).
Jones serves as chair of Butler Snow’s Pharmaceutical, Medical Devices and Healthcare Industry Group. Jones has earned numerous acclaim for her work, including being named one of the country’s top six product liability attorneys and recently recognized by Chambers USA as a national leader in product liability and mass torts.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Hood clarifies opinion on open-carry gun law
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- Expert on airlines predicts Jackson-Evers will keep remaining carriers
- C Spire launches next phase of 1-gig service rollout
- Court to hear case involving alligators and ExxonMobil
- MAN OF STEEL: Madhu Ranade leading Severstal Columbus
- Alcorn's finances being investigated; CFO resigns
- Officials hand mayor projects list totaling $57.7M
- Public meeting called to mull future of convention center
- Town given Obamacare insurance break, but faces additional costs in 2015