Jones honored by law publication
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 23,2010
Christy D. Jones of Butler, Snow, O’Mara, Stevens & Cannada, PLLC was recently named Am Law Litigation Daily Litigator of the Week. Jones successfully defended Merck & Co in a bellwether product liability case in early May. The jury deliberated only 25 minutes for a defense verdict in the U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York (Manhattan).
Jones serves as chair of Butler Snow’s Pharmaceutical, Medical Devices and Healthcare Industry Group. Jones has earned numerous acclaim for her work, including being named one of the country’s top six product liability attorneys and recently recognized by Chambers USA as a national leader in product liability and mass torts.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Tanger Outlets involved in Southaven project
- New Mississippi state highway map is available for the public
- DAVID DALLAS: Who in the Hell are We?
- J.McLaughlin to open in Highland Village next spring
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- Analysts hail BancorpSouth stock buyback as ‘handsome’ reward for shareholders