Jones honored by law publication
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 23,2010
Christy D. Jones of Butler, Snow, O’Mara, Stevens & Cannada, PLLC was recently named Am Law Litigation Daily Litigator of the Week. Jones successfully defended Merck & Co in a bellwether product liability case in early May. The jury deliberated only 25 minutes for a defense verdict in the U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York (Manhattan).
Jones serves as chair of Butler Snow’s Pharmaceutical, Medical Devices and Healthcare Industry Group. Jones has earned numerous acclaim for her work, including being named one of the country’s top six product liability attorneys and recently recognized by Chambers USA as a national leader in product liability and mass torts.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Wasted away — Margaritaville in Biloxi to close by Sept. 19
- WILLOUGHBY: Broadband Voice founder Gary Watts isn’t afraid to take chances
- Severstal selling plants, including Severstal Columbus
- McDaniel alleges GOP race-baiting; says party should be 'purged'
- Two BancorpSouth mergers delayed by federal inquiries
- Mississippi Power conducts successful tests at Kemper plant
- Police find Attorney General Hood's stolen handgun
- Seafood dealer/processor guilty of illegal handling of oysters
- Medical transportation company opening operation/call center
- Pickwick Pines settles lawsuit; pays $260K