Jones honored by law publication
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 23,2010
Christy D. Jones of Butler, Snow, O’Mara, Stevens & Cannada, PLLC was recently named Am Law Litigation Daily Litigator of the Week. Jones successfully defended Merck & Co in a bellwether product liability case in early May. The jury deliberated only 25 minutes for a defense verdict in the U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York (Manhattan).
Jones serves as chair of Butler Snow’s Pharmaceutical, Medical Devices and Healthcare Industry Group. Jones has earned numerous acclaim for her work, including being named one of the country’s top six product liability attorneys and recently recognized by Chambers USA as a national leader in product liability and mass torts.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Lawmakers debating alternative to Medicaid expansion
- UPDATED: House subcommittee tosses discrimination elements from religious freedom bill
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Senate passes teacher pay raise legislation
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- Pickering collects more money from failed beef plant project
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi
- Reactive Surfaces files lawsuit against Toyota in patent dispute