Koerber named committee chairman
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 23,2010
Jim Koerber, CPA/ABV, CVA, CFE, CFF, has been named chairman of the Business Valuation and Litigation Support Services Committee of the Mississippi Society of CPAs.
Koerber is a shareholder in The Koerber Company, P.A. Based in Hattiesburg, the firm provides valuation and litigation support services to attorneys, CPAs and their clients throughout the Gulf South.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Expert on airlines predicts Jackson-Evers will keep remaining carriers
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- Keeping our eye on... Liz Lancaster
- MAN OF STEEL: Madhu Ranade leading Severstal Columbus
- Alcorn's finances being investigated; CFO resigns
- C Spire launches next phase of 1-gig service rollout
- NEW ORLEANS SAINTS MOVING — Mississippi company has the task of moving the football team
- Hood issues opinion on open-carry gun law
- GOP Sen. Thad Cochran to run for seventh term
- State of Louisiana mulling plan for Amtrak route