Koerber named committee chairman
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 23,2010
Jim Koerber, CPA/ABV, CVA, CFE, CFF, has been named chairman of the Business Valuation and Litigation Support Services Committee of the Mississippi Society of CPAs.
Koerber is a shareholder in The Koerber Company, P.A. Based in Hattiesburg, the firm provides valuation and litigation support services to attorneys, CPAs and their clients throughout the Gulf South.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- (VIDEO) ALAN TURNER: Wilson says he’s ready for elected office
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- Choctaws' new hospital nearing completion
- Mississippi furniture makers on rebound with more exports
- Plan would give up to $1.5M to music recording, concerts
- Mississippi takes an incentives licking, keeps on ticking