Koerber named committee chairman
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 23,2010
Jim Koerber, CPA/ABV, CVA, CFE, CFF, has been named chairman of the Business Valuation and Litigation Support Services Committee of the Mississippi Society of CPAs.
Koerber is a shareholder in The Koerber Company, P.A. Based in Hattiesburg, the firm provides valuation and litigation support services to attorneys, CPAs and their clients throughout the Gulf South.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- College Board gives Keenum contract extension, raise
- Humana and Bill, Hillary and Chelsea Clinton Foundation partnering
- Six out of eight universities could have higher tuitions in 2015
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Can Metrocenter rise from the ashes? Again
- Hunting deer? There's an app for that
- Apple ordered to pay $23.6M for using SkyTel technology
- Gulf oil rig explosion kills one worker, injures three