Koerber named committee chairman
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 23,2010
Jim Koerber, CPA/ABV, CVA, CFE, CFF, has been named chairman of the Business Valuation and Litigation Support Services Committee of the Mississippi Society of CPAs.
Koerber is a shareholder in The Koerber Company, P.A. Based in Hattiesburg, the firm provides valuation and litigation support services to attorneys, CPAs and their clients throughout the Gulf South.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — Just how long can Dan stand?
- BILL CRAWFORD: Dan Jones not the angel he is portrayed to be
- Chancery judge delays JRA bond approval for Jackson's Westin hotel
- KILL BILL: Common Core death knell heads to Gov. Bryant's desk
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Keeping our eye on: Neal Stephens
- Cal-Maine income skyrockets as prices rise and costs shrink
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Business groups file briefs in support of Kemper coal plant rehearing