Koerber named committee chairman
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 23,2010
Jim Koerber, CPA/ABV, CVA, CFE, CFF, has been named chairman of the Business Valuation and Litigation Support Services Committee of the Mississippi Society of CPAs.
Koerber is a shareholder in The Koerber Company, P.A. Based in Hattiesburg, the firm provides valuation and litigation support services to attorneys, CPAs and their clients throughout the Gulf South.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Peavey's wellness program honored after workers drop 1,000 pounds
- Group, lesbian couples look to overturn state's ban on same-sex marriages
- Pickering lists concerns over Mississippi Adequate Education Program formula
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- Watkins says JRA out to block him from Farish by repaying HUD $1.5M
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- State renews battle over water use with city of Memphis
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015