Nurses named year’s best at Forrest General
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 23,2010
Forrest General Hospital recently honored three outstanding nurses during National Nurses Week celebrations, including Clinical and Non-Clinical Nurses of the Year and the Patient Choice Awards.
At a celebration held May 7 for nurses hospital-wide, Clinical Nurse of the Year was awarded to Trudie Eubanks, RN, who works in Forrest General’s Outpatient Clinical Solutions.
At a luncheon for Nurse of the Year and Patient Choice Award nominees, Leah Watts, RN, who works in Forrest General’s Quality Management Department, was honored as the hospital’s Non-Clinical Nurse of the Year.
Melodie Swan was honored as this year’s Patient Choice Winner. Swan works in the 3T Orthopedic Unit.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Omega Protein shifting vessels to Mississippi
- CARTOON — Nobile illustrates Thad Cochran's most significant advantage over the competition
- Bankrupt Simply Wheelz chooses prevailing bidder for assets
- Judge denies ex-mayor's motion to vacate Katrina-related conviction
- Wiseman retiring after nearly 30 years with Stennis Institute
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- Real estate developer to plead guilty to wetlands violation
- PSC unanimously rejects Entergy-ITC proposed merger
- Company mulling plan to build new pipeline
- Alumni-couple donate $12.3M to Mississippi State