Nurses named year’s best at Forrest General
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 23,2010
Forrest General Hospital recently honored three outstanding nurses during National Nurses Week celebrations, including Clinical and Non-Clinical Nurses of the Year and the Patient Choice Awards.
At a celebration held May 7 for nurses hospital-wide, Clinical Nurse of the Year was awarded to Trudie Eubanks, RN, who works in Forrest General’s Outpatient Clinical Solutions.
At a luncheon for Nurse of the Year and Patient Choice Award nominees, Leah Watts, RN, who works in Forrest General’s Quality Management Department, was honored as the hospital’s Non-Clinical Nurse of the Year.
Melodie Swan was honored as this year’s Patient Choice Winner. Swan works in the 3T Orthopedic Unit.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- Woman found guilty of murder in buttocks injection case
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- More than a dozen school districts sue state over funding
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- McDaniel delays decision on whether to appeal dismissal of lawsuit
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years