Nurses named year’s best at Forrest General
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 23,2010
Forrest General Hospital recently honored three outstanding nurses during National Nurses Week celebrations, including Clinical and Non-Clinical Nurses of the Year and the Patient Choice Awards.
At a celebration held May 7 for nurses hospital-wide, Clinical Nurse of the Year was awarded to Trudie Eubanks, RN, who works in Forrest General’s Outpatient Clinical Solutions.
At a luncheon for Nurse of the Year and Patient Choice Award nominees, Leah Watts, RN, who works in Forrest General’s Quality Management Department, was honored as the hospital’s Non-Clinical Nurse of the Year.
Melodie Swan was honored as this year’s Patient Choice Winner. Swan works in the 3T Orthopedic Unit.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- Mississippi takes an incentives licking, keeps on ticking
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- Investors in Northbrook complex say Ridgeland targeting its own collateral for demolition
- AWAITING ITS FATE: Gables complex may have to shrink to meet law
- HUNTER ARNOLD: Mississippi, Gulf Coast states focus on global business markets
- Bill would open hospital meetings, expand records access