Nurses named year’s best at Forrest General
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 23,2010
Forrest General Hospital recently honored three outstanding nurses during National Nurses Week celebrations, including Clinical and Non-Clinical Nurses of the Year and the Patient Choice Awards.
At a celebration held May 7 for nurses hospital-wide, Clinical Nurse of the Year was awarded to Trudie Eubanks, RN, who works in Forrest General’s Outpatient Clinical Solutions.
At a luncheon for Nurse of the Year and Patient Choice Award nominees, Leah Watts, RN, who works in Forrest General’s Quality Management Department, was honored as the hospital’s Non-Clinical Nurse of the Year.
Melodie Swan was honored as this year’s Patient Choice Winner. Swan works in the 3T Orthopedic Unit.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal