Nurses named year’s best at Forrest General
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 23,2010
Forrest General Hospital recently honored three outstanding nurses during National Nurses Week celebrations, including Clinical and Non-Clinical Nurses of the Year and the Patient Choice Awards.
At a celebration held May 7 for nurses hospital-wide, Clinical Nurse of the Year was awarded to Trudie Eubanks, RN, who works in Forrest General’s Outpatient Clinical Solutions.
At a luncheon for Nurse of the Year and Patient Choice Award nominees, Leah Watts, RN, who works in Forrest General’s Quality Management Department, was honored as the hospital’s Non-Clinical Nurse of the Year.
Melodie Swan was honored as this year’s Patient Choice Winner. Swan works in the 3T Orthopedic Unit.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- JACK WEATHERLY: Finding a house, defending a neighborhood, finding a voice
- Terminal upgrade on indefinite hold at Jackson International Airport
- Report ranks state schools' performance 51st in the nation
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- Hosemann to launch crowd funding program