Wilson lands newly-created position
Beau Rivage Resort & Casino is pleased to announce the promotion of Jennifer Wilson to assistant director of casino analysis. In this newly created role, Wilson will be responsible for the financial reporting and analysis of the national marketing plane programs. She will also be a key finance liaison to the database marketing, promotions and player development teams providing operational analysis and project management resources.
Wilson brings an abundance of accounting and finance experience into her new position. She began her career with Beau Rivage in 2002 as a cost accountant. Over the past eight years, she has held positions in f&b control, casino accounting and hotel accounting. In her most recent role of assistant hotel controller, she led numerous process changes by leveraging technology, which yielded significant savings to the company.
Wilson earned both an undergraduate degree in accounting and MBA degree from the University of Southern Mississippi. She is also a licensed CPA in Mississippi.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Wilson lands newly-created position”
Top Posts & Pages
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- Kemper County plant will cost at least another $496M to complete
- Realtors chooses Nita Wingard
- State Sen. Gandy hospitalized in South America
- Entergy agrees to cut $35M from its new rate plan
- Cochran calls on EPA for review of Yazoo Backwater Project
- Camgian launches Internet of Things product called Egburt
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk