Wilson lands newly-created position
Beau Rivage Resort & Casino is pleased to announce the promotion of Jennifer Wilson to assistant director of casino analysis. In this newly created role, Wilson will be responsible for the financial reporting and analysis of the national marketing plane programs. She will also be a key finance liaison to the database marketing, promotions and player development teams providing operational analysis and project management resources.
Wilson brings an abundance of accounting and finance experience into her new position. She began her career with Beau Rivage in 2002 as a cost accountant. Over the past eight years, she has held positions in f&b control, casino accounting and hotel accounting. In her most recent role of assistant hotel controller, she led numerous process changes by leveraging technology, which yielded significant savings to the company.
Wilson earned both an undergraduate degree in accounting and MBA degree from the University of Southern Mississippi. She is also a licensed CPA in Mississippi.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Wilson lands newly-created position”
Top Posts & Pages
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Prescott leads field for Conerly Trophy as state's best football player
- County to ask if it can use unspent hurricane recovery money
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- BILL CRAWFORD: Bryant’s tax cut won’t stop spending growth
- UM Chancellor Jones: Lymphoma treatment going well