Wilson lands newly-created position
Beau Rivage Resort & Casino is pleased to announce the promotion of Jennifer Wilson to assistant director of casino analysis. In this newly created role, Wilson will be responsible for the financial reporting and analysis of the national marketing plane programs. She will also be a key finance liaison to the database marketing, promotions and player development teams providing operational analysis and project management resources.
Wilson brings an abundance of accounting and finance experience into her new position. She began her career with Beau Rivage in 2002 as a cost accountant. Over the past eight years, she has held positions in f&b control, casino accounting and hotel accounting. In her most recent role of assistant hotel controller, she led numerous process changes by leveraging technology, which yielded significant savings to the company.
Wilson earned both an undergraduate degree in accounting and MBA degree from the University of Southern Mississippi. She is also a licensed CPA in Mississippi.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Wilson lands newly-created position”
Top Posts & Pages
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Senate passes teacher pay raise legislation
- Lawmakers debating alternative to Medicaid expansion
- Pickering collects more money from failed beef plant project
- The First acquiring Alabama bank in cash/stock deal
- Todd Smith's Spin Cycle — Not milk! It’s end of era for milk industry’s iconic ‘Got Milk?’ campaign
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- District at Eastover takes shape with financing in place, tenant signings under way
- MBJ's Businesswoman of the Year never expected her career to take this path
- Mississippi ag aviation plays a critical role in production and profitability