Wilson lands newly-created position
Beau Rivage Resort & Casino is pleased to announce the promotion of Jennifer Wilson to assistant director of casino analysis. In this newly created role, Wilson will be responsible for the financial reporting and analysis of the national marketing plane programs. She will also be a key finance liaison to the database marketing, promotions and player development teams providing operational analysis and project management resources.
Wilson brings an abundance of accounting and finance experience into her new position. She began her career with Beau Rivage in 2002 as a cost accountant. Over the past eight years, she has held positions in f&b control, casino accounting and hotel accounting. In her most recent role of assistant hotel controller, she led numerous process changes by leveraging technology, which yielded significant savings to the company.
Wilson earned both an undergraduate degree in accounting and MBA degree from the University of Southern Mississippi. She is also a licensed CPA in Mississippi.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Wilson lands newly-created position”
Top Posts & Pages
- Attorney McRae challenging Miss. treasurer in GOP primary
- Judge names receiver for KiOR plant, but tax payment unclear
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement
- Choctaws' new hospital nearing completion
- Rival plans filed to end Cleveland schools federal oversight
- Ecolab reducing Columbus workforce
- Tommy Robertson indicted on five counts of embezzlement
- Production under way at Grammer AG in Tupelo
- State's ventures into alt-fuel markets net few jobs