DRMC receives national award
by Staff Writer
Published: May 24,2010
Avatar International, an industry leader in healthcare quality improvement services, recently recognized its award winning hospital partners in 2009. Delta Regional Medical Center has been awarded Avatar International’s Most Improved – Loyalty and Endorsement – Inpatient award.
In making the announcement, David Medvedeff, PharmD, MBA, CEO of Avatar said, “I congratulate Delta Regional Medical Center for their commitment and dedication to providing a quality patient care experience. We at Avatar recognize Delta Regional Medical Center’s accomplishment and acknowledge their continued efforts to put patients first.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “DRMC receives national award”
Top Posts & Pages
- Planters Bank promotes at 3 locations
- Source: Bryant has offered Glenn McCullough MDA job
- COMMERCIAL FINANCE 701: Loans disguised as government bonds (BOANs)
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- TRANSITION AT THE MDA — Is Mississippi better off than it was 3 years ago?
- (WITH VIDEO) Funding secured for Capitol Art Lofts in downtown Jackson
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- PHIL HARDWICK: The third grade reading gate, book buddies and school principals
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years