DRMC receives national award
by Staff Writer
Published: May 24,2010
Avatar International, an industry leader in healthcare quality improvement services, recently recognized its award winning hospital partners in 2009. Delta Regional Medical Center has been awarded Avatar International’s Most Improved – Loyalty and Endorsement – Inpatient award.
In making the announcement, David Medvedeff, PharmD, MBA, CEO of Avatar said, “I congratulate Delta Regional Medical Center for their commitment and dedication to providing a quality patient care experience. We at Avatar recognize Delta Regional Medical Center’s accomplishment and acknowledge their continued efforts to put patients first.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “DRMC receives national award”
Top Posts & Pages
- District at Eastover construction to start later this year
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Ex-Northwest Rankin coach David Coates dies before drug trial
- LNG facility hoping to begin exporting natural gas
- With no interim, board begins hunt for MVSU president
- WOODS: Time to put gloves on for handgrabbing
- Supervisors to talk with trustees about selling hospital
- The link between education and economic development