DRMC receives national award
by Staff Writer
Published: May 24,2010
Avatar International, an industry leader in healthcare quality improvement services, recently recognized its award winning hospital partners in 2009. Delta Regional Medical Center has been awarded Avatar International’s Most Improved – Loyalty and Endorsement – Inpatient award.
In making the announcement, David Medvedeff, PharmD, MBA, CEO of Avatar said, “I congratulate Delta Regional Medical Center for their commitment and dedication to providing a quality patient care experience. We at Avatar recognize Delta Regional Medical Center’s accomplishment and acknowledge their continued efforts to put patients first.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “DRMC receives national award”
Top Posts & Pages
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- Mississippi takes an incentives licking, keeps on ticking
- Investors in Northbrook complex say Ridgeland targeting its own collateral for demolition
- AWAITING ITS FATE: Gables complex may have to shrink to meet law
- HUNTER ARNOLD: Mississippi, Gulf Coast states focus on global business markets
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- Mississippi furniture makers on rebound with more exports