DRMC receives national award
by Staff Writer
Published: May 24,2010
Avatar International, an industry leader in healthcare quality improvement services, recently recognized its award winning hospital partners in 2009. Delta Regional Medical Center has been awarded Avatar International’s Most Improved – Loyalty and Endorsement – Inpatient award.
In making the announcement, David Medvedeff, PharmD, MBA, CEO of Avatar said, “I congratulate Delta Regional Medical Center for their commitment and dedication to providing a quality patient care experience. We at Avatar recognize Delta Regional Medical Center’s accomplishment and acknowledge their continued efforts to put patients first.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “DRMC receives national award”
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- MSU researchers develop timber-management software
- New law on taxing methods hailed as big win for businesses
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- BBB issues warning involving asphalt paving scam
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Running luxury car dealerships, like Mercedes of Jackson, comes naturally to Trudy Higginbotham Moody
- Baker Donelson's David A. Rueff Jr. co-authors guide
- Panther Creek's location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects