DRMC receives national award
by Staff Writer
Published: May 24,2010
Avatar International, an industry leader in healthcare quality improvement services, recently recognized its award winning hospital partners in 2009. Delta Regional Medical Center has been awarded Avatar International’s Most Improved – Loyalty and Endorsement – Inpatient award.
In making the announcement, David Medvedeff, PharmD, MBA, CEO of Avatar said, “I congratulate Delta Regional Medical Center for their commitment and dedication to providing a quality patient care experience. We at Avatar recognize Delta Regional Medical Center’s accomplishment and acknowledge their continued efforts to put patients first.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “DRMC receives national award”
Top Posts & Pages
- BILL CRAWFORD: Dan Jones not the angel he is portrayed to be
- DAVID DALLAS — Just how long can Dan stand?
- Chancery judge delays JRA bond approval for Jackson's Westin hotel
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Cal-Maine income skyrockets as prices rise and costs shrink
- KILL BILL: Common Core death knell heads to Gov. Bryant's desk
- Grain scandal takes its toll on Delta farmers
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Lawmakers move on bonds despite complaints from colleges and universities