EFI Global, Inc. signs Flowood lease
EFI Global, Inc. has signed a 5-year lease for approximately 2,600 square feet at East Pointe Business Park in Flowood. Brandon Brown of T.L. Brown Properties represented the property owner, Stone Creek Assets, LLC. John Cunningham of CB Richard Ellis, Inc. represented the lessee.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- BILL CRAWFORD: Dan Jones not the angel he is portrayed to be
- JOSH MABUS: Bill Murray and business misfits
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Analysis: Closed meetings can feed false public impressions
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- DAVID DALLAS — Just how long can Dan stand?
- Lawmakers move on bonds despite complaints from colleges and universities
- Cal-Maine income skyrockets as prices rise and costs shrink
- Business groups file briefs in support of Kemper coal plant rehearing