EFI Global, Inc. signs Flowood lease
EFI Global, Inc. has signed a 5-year lease for approximately 2,600 square feet at East Pointe Business Park in Flowood. Brandon Brown of T.L. Brown Properties represented the property owner, Stone Creek Assets, LLC. John Cunningham of CB Richard Ellis, Inc. represented the lessee.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: Tax slasher productions comes to Mississippi
- Status of some bills in the Mississippi Legislature
- Proposed ammo ban empties shelves
- Locker doors opening for Clinton inventor after ‘Shark Tank’
- Hattiesburg wastewater treatment system could cost $152M
- (UPDATED — BREAKING NEWS) American Specialty Alloys won’t locate $1.2B mill in Mississippi
- BILL CRAWFORD: Gunn steals tax cut spotlight
- Longtime Biloxi mayor Holloway resigns
- Columbus-built Airbus gets FAA airworthiness approval