EFI Global, Inc. signs Flowood lease
EFI Global, Inc. has signed a 5-year lease for approximately 2,600 square feet at East Pointe Business Park in Flowood. Brandon Brown of T.L. Brown Properties represented the property owner, Stone Creek Assets, LLC. John Cunningham of CB Richard Ellis, Inc. represented the lessee.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Drew Brees settles lawsuit alleging investment fraud
- Doctor convicted of using phony church for tax shelter
- Ex-Delta mayor indicted, accused of stealing city property
- Cochran's legal counsel asks Court to toss McDaniel's lawsuit
- Williams-Sonoma expanding, adding nearly 1,000 jobs
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015
- Travis retiring as head of Mississippi World Trade Center
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- More than half-dozen groups file charter school applications