EFI Global, Inc. signs Flowood lease
EFI Global, Inc. has signed a 5-year lease for approximately 2,600 square feet at East Pointe Business Park in Flowood. Brandon Brown of T.L. Brown Properties represented the property owner, Stone Creek Assets, LLC. John Cunningham of CB Richard Ellis, Inc. represented the lessee.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- UPDATED: House subcommittee tosses discrimination elements from religious freedom bill
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- Quapaw Canoe Company gains legislative support in battle with tax department
- The link between education and economic development
- Reactive Surfaces files lawsuit against Toyota in patent dispute
- District at Eastover takes shape with financing in place, tenant signings under way
- Expeditors working out logistics to open Jackson office next month