EFI Global, Inc. signs Flowood lease
EFI Global, Inc. has signed a 5-year lease for approximately 2,600 square feet at East Pointe Business Park in Flowood. Brandon Brown of T.L. Brown Properties represented the property owner, Stone Creek Assets, LLC. John Cunningham of CB Richard Ellis, Inc. represented the lessee.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- Dak Prescott's autograph fetches a pretty penny
- Butler Snow names Crockoft new office director
- Grand juries charge seven with election violations
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Farm theft investigation recovers $200K in stolen equipment
- Gulf oil and gas leases to go up for sale in March
- MISSISSIPPI RISING: Time to sell the image
- C Spire wins national award, cash prize for marketing analytics