Vanguard Natural Resources closes acquisition
by Ross Reily
Published: May 24,2010
HOUSTON — Vanguard Natural Resources LLC said Monday it has closed its acquisition of oil and gas properties in Mississippi, Texas and New Mexico from an undisclosed private seller.
The purchase price was raised slightly to $114.6 million from $113.1 million when the deal was originally announced earlier this month.
Vanguard funded the acquisition through $71.5 million in net proceeds from its recent stock offering and borrowings under an existing credit facility.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Deal for Jackson-Orlando flights in works with Allegiant
- Baseball stadium for Farish Street? It’s possible
- State GOP chairman calls on McDaniel to hurry with challenge
- Explosion at Coast fish plant leaves one dead, three injured
- McCarthy hired as CFO of Mississippi Development Authority
- Former Gov. Musgrove pushing lawsuit to school districts
- Guns OK inside Mississippi polling places, attorney general says
- Former state lawmaker Green dies at home at age 62
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi
- 'Get on Up' movie premiers in Madison with Chadwick Boseman and Tate Taylor walking the red carpet