Vanguard Natural Resources closes acquisition
by Ross Reily
Published: May 24,2010
HOUSTON — Vanguard Natural Resources LLC said Monday it has closed its acquisition of oil and gas properties in Mississippi, Texas and New Mexico from an undisclosed private seller.
The purchase price was raised slightly to $114.6 million from $113.1 million when the deal was originally announced earlier this month.
Vanguard funded the acquisition through $71.5 million in net proceeds from its recent stock offering and borrowings under an existing credit facility.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Turner Grain’s transition will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- Granddaughter of Barq's Root Beer founder dies at 90
- MDOT cutting more than 40 jobs in Right-of-Way Division
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- Board authorizes sale of company that owns Silver Slipper Casino
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- JRA plans image makeover, hires crisis manager