Vanguard Natural Resources closes acquisition
by Ross Reily
Published: May 24,2010
HOUSTON — Vanguard Natural Resources LLC said Monday it has closed its acquisition of oil and gas properties in Mississippi, Texas and New Mexico from an undisclosed private seller.
The purchase price was raised slightly to $114.6 million from $113.1 million when the deal was originally announced earlier this month.
Vanguard funded the acquisition through $71.5 million in net proceeds from its recent stock offering and borrowings under an existing credit facility.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement
- BILL CRAWFORD — More jobs, but fewer with jobs, huh?
- ANITA MODAK-TRURAN — Mississippi’s motion picture renaissance
- Tommy Robertson indicted on five counts of embezzlement
- Despite obstacles, craft beer industry growing
- Jackson’s Landmark Center slated for mixed-use conversion
- Finding your flexible space — Regus banks on high demand for customizable work spaces
- Miss. children's hospital plans $150 million expansion
- State's ventures into alt-fuel markets net few jobs