Vanguard Natural Resources closes acquisition
by Ross Reily
Published: May 24,2010
HOUSTON — Vanguard Natural Resources LLC said Monday it has closed its acquisition of oil and gas properties in Mississippi, Texas and New Mexico from an undisclosed private seller.
The purchase price was raised slightly to $114.6 million from $113.1 million when the deal was originally announced earlier this month.
Vanguard funded the acquisition through $71.5 million in net proceeds from its recent stock offering and borrowings under an existing credit facility.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Family launches Billups Coffee with headquarters in Oxford
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- ‘Just the beginning’ — Venture Technologies merging, acquiring companies
- Man indicted, accused of bankruptcy fraud
- Running luxury car dealerships, like Mercedes of Jackson, comes naturally to Trudy Higginbotham Moody
- Grenada native Donna Tartt wins Pulitzer Prize for 'The Goldfinch'
- TODD SMITH — Taco Bell and McDonalds take breakfast war viral; how to write killer news releases and more
- Chaney drops lawsuit against National Flood Insurance Program
- Fight between county, insurer over courthouse fire continues
- Judge to rule on release of Kemper power plant data