Vanguard Natural Resources closes acquisition
by Ross Reily
Published: May 24,2010
HOUSTON — Vanguard Natural Resources LLC said Monday it has closed its acquisition of oil and gas properties in Mississippi, Texas and New Mexico from an undisclosed private seller.
The purchase price was raised slightly to $114.6 million from $113.1 million when the deal was originally announced earlier this month.
Vanguard funded the acquisition through $71.5 million in net proceeds from its recent stock offering and borrowings under an existing credit facility.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- Delta Health Alliance CEO Karen Fox under investigation for possible misuse of funds
- BREAKING NEWS: Trustees offer new deal to Ole Miss chancellor Dan Jones
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Ole Miss chancellor: Talks continue over job status
- Man charged in noose left on integration statue at Ole Miss