Miss. PSC eases Kemper restrictions
by Stephen McDill
Published: May 26,2010
Tags: Amy McCullough, Anthony Topazi, Brandon Presley, clean coal, energy, Kemper County, Leonard Bentz, Mississippi, Mississippi Business Journal, Mississippi Power Company, Mississippi Public Service Commission, Stephen McDill, utilities
JACKSON- The Mississippi Public Service Commission passed another conditional approval of Mississippi Power Company’s $2.4 billion Kemper County clean coal plant, relaxing the financial restrictions imposed in its April order.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Miss. PSC eases Kemper restrictions”
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- BBB issues warning involving asphalt paving scam
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Panther Creek's location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- TVA president/CEO Johnson tours Techumseh, Yokohama plants
- Sawtimber, pulpwood markets improving, but challenges remain
- News The Way You Want It!
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip