Miss. PSC eases Kemper restrictions
by Stephen McDill
Published: May 26,2010
Tags: Amy McCullough, Anthony Topazi, Brandon Presley, clean coal, energy, Kemper County, Leonard Bentz, Mississippi, Mississippi Business Journal, Mississippi Power Company, Mississippi Public Service Commission, Stephen McDill, utilities
JACKSON- The Mississippi Public Service Commission passed another conditional approval of Mississippi Power Company’s $2.4 billion Kemper County clean coal plant, relaxing the financial restrictions imposed in its April order.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Miss. PSC eases Kemper restrictions”
Top Posts & Pages
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Nullification and interposition
- Study says Nissan subsidies total $1.33B; MDA says overestimated
- Court rules in clinic dispute involving St. Dominic, HMA
- Small business owners take picture perfect advantages with Instagram
- Tenn. company makes unspecified offer to lease hospital
- Defunct casino to be moved; cost could rise depending on 'crud'
- City, state to hold second sale of tax-forfeited property
- Undersecretary: 'I understand the frustration' over catfish inspections