Miss. PSC eases Kemper restrictions
Published: May 26,2010
Tags: Amy McCullough, Anthony Topazi, Brandon Presley, clean coal, energy, Kemper County, Leonard Bentz, Mississippi, Mississippi Business Journal, Mississippi Power Company, Mississippi Public Service Commission, Stephen McDill, utilities
JACKSON- The Mississippi Public Service Commission passed another conditional approval of Mississippi Power Company’s $2.4 billion Kemper County clean coal plant, relaxing the financial restrictions imposed in its April order.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Miss. PSC eases Kemper restrictions”
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- McDaniel delays decision on whether to appeal dismissal of lawsuit
- More than a dozen school districts sue state over funding
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- Jackson to get C Spire's high-speed internet
- New York firm buying majority interest in Tupelo mall, shopping center
- Bryant issues executive order to establish Delta water task force