Miss. PSC eases Kemper restrictions
Published: May 26,2010
Tags: Amy McCullough, Anthony Topazi, Brandon Presley, clean coal, energy, Kemper County, Leonard Bentz, Mississippi, Mississippi Business Journal, Mississippi Power Company, Mississippi Public Service Commission, Stephen McDill, utilities
JACKSON- The Mississippi Public Service Commission passed another conditional approval of Mississippi Power Company’s $2.4 billion Kemper County clean coal plant, relaxing the financial restrictions imposed in its April order.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Miss. PSC eases Kemper restrictions”
Top Posts & Pages
- HUNTER ARNOLD: Mississippi, Gulf Coast states focus on global business markets
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- AWAITING ITS FATE: Gables complex may have to shrink to meet law
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement
- Starkville's Cotton Mill Marketplace hotel breaks ground Wednesday