Madison’s L-3 awarded $18M contract
by Ross Reily
Published: May 27,2010
L-3 Communications Vertex Aerospace, LLC, Madison is being awarded an $18,074,568 modification to a previously awarded indefinite-delivery requirements contract (N00019-04-D-0131) to provide for additional logistics services and materials for organizational, intermediate and depot-level maintenance of 13 T39N and 6 T-39G aircraft located at the Naval Air Station (NAS), Pensacola, Fla.
In addition, this modification provides for aircraft intermediate maintenance services in support of Chief of Naval Air Training aircraft and transient aircraft at NAS Pensacola, Fla., and NAS Corpus Christi, Texas.
The estimated level of effort for this modification is 72,657 man-hours. Work will be performed in Pensacola, Fla. (75 percent), and Corpus Christi, Texas (25 percent), and is expected to be completed in September 2010. Contract funds will not expire at the end of the current fiscal year. The Naval Air Systems Command, Patuxent River, Md., is the contracting activity.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- School superintendent terminated after party funds, travel questions
- Telepak strikes another branding deal with C Spire
- Airline announces new service at Oxford
- Accounting firm finds problems at troubled MDMR
- C Spire launches new WiFi On app for Android-powered phones
- South's oldest casino to reopen as Golden Nugget
- Hosemann recruiting Realtors to market tax-forfeited property
- At age 17, ‘the flagpole kid’ is already a business success story
- Doctor appeals Medicaid, Medicare fraud conviction