Madison’s L-3 awarded $18M contract
by Ross Reily
Published: May 27,2010
L-3 Communications Vertex Aerospace, LLC, Madison is being awarded an $18,074,568 modification to a previously awarded indefinite-delivery requirements contract (N00019-04-D-0131) to provide for additional logistics services and materials for organizational, intermediate and depot-level maintenance of 13 T39N and 6 T-39G aircraft located at the Naval Air Station (NAS), Pensacola, Fla.
In addition, this modification provides for aircraft intermediate maintenance services in support of Chief of Naval Air Training aircraft and transient aircraft at NAS Pensacola, Fla., and NAS Corpus Christi, Texas.
The estimated level of effort for this modification is 72,657 man-hours. Work will be performed in Pensacola, Fla. (75 percent), and Corpus Christi, Texas (25 percent), and is expected to be completed in September 2010. Contract funds will not expire at the end of the current fiscal year. The Naval Air Systems Command, Patuxent River, Md., is the contracting activity.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Locker doors opening for Clinton inventor after ‘Shark Tank’
- Barbour to lead Butler Snow economic development firm
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- The leadership styles of President Obama
- Status of some bills in the Mississippi Legislature
- DAVID DALLAS: Tax slasher productions comes to Mississippi
- BILL CRAWFORD: Gunn steals tax cut spotlight
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow