New company to bring 240 jobs
Published: May 28,2010
COLUMBUS, Miss. (AP) — Officials say a Wisconsin automotive supplier will located a plant in Columbus and bring in about 240 jobs.
Columbus-Lowndes Development Link CEO Joe Higgins tells The Commercial Dispatch that Janesville Acoustics will locate in a building formerly occupied by American Nonwovens, off Mississippi Highway 69.
Higgins says a formal announcement will be made later.
According to the company website, Milwaukee-based Janesville Acoustics is one of the world’s largest producers of acoustical and thermal fiber insulation and a leading producer of automotive decorative trim and molded fiber products.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “New company to bring 240 jobs”
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- UPDATE — David Watkins says JRA left him in dark about HUD's Farish St. involvement
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- Grain buyer’s bankruptcy could take steep toll on Delta farmers
- Report: Mississippi has worst child poverty rate in U.S.
- Fitch gives Mississippi Power a negative outlook due to Kemper plant
- UPDATED: Jackson agrees to repay HUD $1.5 million for Farish Street blunders
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years