New company to bring 240 jobs
Published: May 28,2010
COLUMBUS, Miss. (AP) — Officials say a Wisconsin automotive supplier will located a plant in Columbus and bring in about 240 jobs.
Columbus-Lowndes Development Link CEO Joe Higgins tells The Commercial Dispatch that Janesville Acoustics will locate in a building formerly occupied by American Nonwovens, off Mississippi Highway 69.
Higgins says a formal announcement will be made later.
According to the company website, Milwaukee-based Janesville Acoustics is one of the world’s largest producers of acoustical and thermal fiber insulation and a leading producer of automotive decorative trim and molded fiber products.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “New company to bring 240 jobs”
Top Posts & Pages
- Regions must pay $7.5 million in fines over illegal overdraft fees
- Bradley Arant Boult Cummings attorney Alan Perry takes office as IHL board president
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- DAVID DALLAS: Getting a grip on LGBT issues
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Governor signs fracking bill as database comes under scrutiny
- Irby commits suicide after wife's prison release
- Mississippian Glenn McCullough Jr. gets nod as new MDA chief
- Top 40 Under 40