New company to bring 240 jobs
Published: May 28,2010
COLUMBUS, Miss. (AP) — Officials say a Wisconsin automotive supplier will located a plant in Columbus and bring in about 240 jobs.
Columbus-Lowndes Development Link CEO Joe Higgins tells The Commercial Dispatch that Janesville Acoustics will locate in a building formerly occupied by American Nonwovens, off Mississippi Highway 69.
Higgins says a formal announcement will be made later.
According to the company website, Milwaukee-based Janesville Acoustics is one of the world’s largest producers of acoustical and thermal fiber insulation and a leading producer of automotive decorative trim and molded fiber products.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “New company to bring 240 jobs”
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Kemper County plant will cost at least another $496M to complete
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- Cochran calls on EPA for review of Yazoo Backwater Project
- State Sen. Gandy hospitalized in South America
- Camgian launches Internet of Things product called Egburt
- Former Mississippi First Lady Carroll Waller dies at 87
- Number of requests for general election absentee ballots roughly same as primary
- After string of losses, O'Hara sees himself as Senate 'protest vote'