Employees honored space flight awareness
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 30,2010
Tags: Andy Kuhn, Andy McClendon, Barry Robinson, Chip Smith, Chuck Heim, Gary Hess, Glen Parker, Jeff Lott, John C. Stennis Space Center and the Defense Contract Management Agency, Melissa Huggins, NASA, Patrick Scheuermann, Rodney Wilkinson, Rosa Obregon, Sheilah Ware
Employees of John C. Stennis Space Center and the Defense Contract Management Agency employees recently were honored by NASA’s Space Flight Awareness program for contributions to flight safety. The awards were presented during activities related to the launch of space shuttle discovery on the STS-132 mission on May 14.
Stennis Director Patrick Scheuermann stands with recipients (l to r): Chuck Heim (NASA); Barry Robinson (NASA and previous SFA recipient); Melissa Huggins (NASA); Andy McClendon (Pratt & Whitney Rocketdyne); Scheuermann; Rodney Wilkinson (Jacobs Technology NASA Test Operations Group); Sheilah Ware (Jacobs Technology Facility Operating Services Contract Group); Andy Kuhn (Pratt & Whitney Rocketdyne); Glen Parker (Jacobs Technology Facility Operating Services Contract Group); Rosa Obregon (NASA); Jeff Lott (NASA); Gary Hess (Defense Contract Management Agency); and, Chip Smith (Jacobs Technology NASA Test Operations Group).
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Judge intends to rule on McDaniel's challenge before general election
- Oxford’s FNC getting new headquarters
- QUIRKY? NO, JERKY — Whatever your craving, Beef Jerky Outlets likely has the flavor among 200+ choices
- (UPDATE) I-20 partially closed as vehicle carrying hazardous materials burns
- Coast family wins $644K in tideland lawsuit against state
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Corps official: River needs larger ports, locks and dams
- C Spire, UM installing Wi-Fi network at Vaught-Hemingway Stadium
- Community Bank, Pinnacle Trust ink new agreement