Employees honored space flight awareness
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 30,2010
Tags: Andy Kuhn, Andy McClendon, Barry Robinson, Chip Smith, Chuck Heim, Gary Hess, Glen Parker, Jeff Lott, John C. Stennis Space Center and the Defense Contract Management Agency, Melissa Huggins, NASA, Patrick Scheuermann, Rodney Wilkinson, Rosa Obregon, Sheilah Ware
Employees of John C. Stennis Space Center and the Defense Contract Management Agency employees recently were honored by NASA’s Space Flight Awareness program for contributions to flight safety. The awards were presented during activities related to the launch of space shuttle discovery on the STS-132 mission on May 14.
Stennis Director Patrick Scheuermann stands with recipients (l to r): Chuck Heim (NASA); Barry Robinson (NASA and previous SFA recipient); Melissa Huggins (NASA); Andy McClendon (Pratt & Whitney Rocketdyne); Scheuermann; Rodney Wilkinson (Jacobs Technology NASA Test Operations Group); Sheilah Ware (Jacobs Technology Facility Operating Services Contract Group); Andy Kuhn (Pratt & Whitney Rocketdyne); Glen Parker (Jacobs Technology Facility Operating Services Contract Group); Rosa Obregon (NASA); Jeff Lott (NASA); Gary Hess (Defense Contract Management Agency); and, Chip Smith (Jacobs Technology NASA Test Operations Group).
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- Tallahatchie General’s listing on auditor’s ‘watchline’ an image set back, CEO says
- TVA president/CEO Johnson tours Techumseh, Yokohama plants
- Ex-city worker arrested on false pretense charge
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Kelly Boutwell added, Jason Word promoted at MEC
- Cotton to take center stage during MSU summit
- BRENT CHRISTENSEN — Entrepreneurs: A vital fuel for Mississippi’s Economy