Jones ranks among nation’s best
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 30,2010
Butler, Snow, O’Mara, Stevens & Cannada, PLLC, attorney Christy D. Jones has been selected as one of the Lawdragon 500 Leading Lawyers in America, an elite honor any of the 1.2 million members of the U.S. legal profession can receive, but of which only 500 lawyers annually are selected.
Jones currently serves as chair of Butler Snow’s Pharmaceutical, Medical Devices and Healthcare Industry Group. She has received many distinguished honors such as Top 6 Product Liability Lawyers in the World, Best of the Best 2008, Expert Guides and The Best Lawyers in America.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Top 10 finalists chosen for C Spire Conerly Trophy
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- State’s new banking chief Charlotte Corley has deep roots in the business
- A BIG CHANGE: New mortgage rules seen bringing increase in pricey mobile home loans
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful
- BankPlus recognized for alternative program to payday lending