Jones ranks among nation’s best
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 30,2010
Butler, Snow, O’Mara, Stevens & Cannada, PLLC, attorney Christy D. Jones has been selected as one of the Lawdragon 500 Leading Lawyers in America, an elite honor any of the 1.2 million members of the U.S. legal profession can receive, but of which only 500 lawyers annually are selected.
Jones currently serves as chair of Butler Snow’s Pharmaceutical, Medical Devices and Healthcare Industry Group. She has received many distinguished honors such as Top 6 Product Liability Lawyers in the World, Best of the Best 2008, Expert Guides and The Best Lawyers in America.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Deal for Jackson-Orlando flights in works with Allegiant
- (UPDATED) Making Jackson-Evers affordable to Allegiant is key to regaining Orlando service
- Congressional delegation applauds Air Force's decision on Keesler, but not satisfied
- Great River Industries moving headquarters to Natchez
- The Blues and higher education — Delta State launches the International Delta Blues Project
- County rescinds gun ban; sheriff says lawmakers may 'deal with the consequences'
- Moon River Foods creating 100 jobs in Mississippi Delta
- Baseball stadium for Farish Street? It’s possible
- Singing River shutting doors on two Coast clinics
- Former state lawmaker Green dies at home at age 62