Jones ranks among nation’s best
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 30,2010
Butler, Snow, O’Mara, Stevens & Cannada, PLLC, attorney Christy D. Jones has been selected as one of the Lawdragon 500 Leading Lawyers in America, an elite honor any of the 1.2 million members of the U.S. legal profession can receive, but of which only 500 lawyers annually are selected.
Jones currently serves as chair of Butler Snow’s Pharmaceutical, Medical Devices and Healthcare Industry Group. She has received many distinguished honors such as Top 6 Product Liability Lawyers in the World, Best of the Best 2008, Expert Guides and The Best Lawyers in America.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Click Boutique revives Hattiesburg downtown retail district
- Mississippi Power CEO's departure due to withholding Kemper information from regulators
- Hosemann revels in victory over Court's redistricting ruling
- LNG facility hoping to begin exporting natural gas
- Nullification and interposition
- Tenn. company makes unspecified offer to lease hospital
- Airport's food irradiation business could create new jobs
- In wake of bond issue failure, golf course fights to stay playable