Jones ranks among nation’s best
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 30,2010
Butler, Snow, O’Mara, Stevens & Cannada, PLLC, attorney Christy D. Jones has been selected as one of the Lawdragon 500 Leading Lawyers in America, an elite honor any of the 1.2 million members of the U.S. legal profession can receive, but of which only 500 lawyers annually are selected.
Jones currently serves as chair of Butler Snow’s Pharmaceutical, Medical Devices and Healthcare Industry Group. She has received many distinguished honors such as Top 6 Product Liability Lawyers in the World, Best of the Best 2008, Expert Guides and The Best Lawyers in America.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma
- Prescott leads field for Conerly Trophy as state's best football player
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- BILL CRAWFORD: Bryant’s tax cut won’t stop spending growth
- UM Chancellor Jones: Lymphoma treatment going well
- County to ask if it can use unspent hurricane recovery money