Jones ranks among nation’s best
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 30,2010
Butler, Snow, O’Mara, Stevens & Cannada, PLLC, attorney Christy D. Jones has been selected as one of the Lawdragon 500 Leading Lawyers in America, an elite honor any of the 1.2 million members of the U.S. legal profession can receive, but of which only 500 lawyers annually are selected.
Jones currently serves as chair of Butler Snow’s Pharmaceutical, Medical Devices and Healthcare Industry Group. She has received many distinguished honors such as Top 6 Product Liability Lawyers in the World, Best of the Best 2008, Expert Guides and The Best Lawyers in America.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- Barbour to lead Butler Snow economic development firm
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- The leadership styles of President Obama
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life