MSH staff members recognized
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 30,2010
Mississippi State Hospital recently honored its outstanding staff for their service. Those recognized included Thomasene Marshall (five years), Pam Howell (five years), Shirley Wright (10 years), Don Dees (10 years), Sharon Woods (20 years), Deena Mullins (10 years), Larry Anderson (20 years), Lee McAdams (30 years) and Patricia Williams (30 years).
In addition, Sandra Franklin received the Hero Award. A native of Mound Bayou, she is an active treatment technician at the Cleveland Crisis Intervention Center. She has been employed at Mississippi State Hospital for five years.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- Tallahatchie General’s listing on auditor’s ‘watchline’ an image set back, CEO says
- TVA president/CEO Johnson tours Techumseh, Yokohama plants
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- Ex-city worker arrested on false pretense charge
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Kelly Boutwell added, Jason Word promoted at MEC
- Cotton to take center stage during MSU summit
- BRENT CHRISTENSEN — Entrepreneurs: A vital fuel for Mississippi’s Economy