MSH staff members recognized
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 30,2010
Mississippi State Hospital recently honored its outstanding staff for their service. Those recognized included Thomasene Marshall (five years), Pam Howell (five years), Shirley Wright (10 years), Don Dees (10 years), Sharon Woods (20 years), Deena Mullins (10 years), Larry Anderson (20 years), Lee McAdams (30 years) and Patricia Williams (30 years).
In addition, Sandra Franklin received the Hero Award. A native of Mound Bayou, she is an active treatment technician at the Cleveland Crisis Intervention Center. She has been employed at Mississippi State Hospital for five years.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Former DPS employees sentenced for selling bogus driver's licenses
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- Researchers: Trapping, not hunting, best way to control wild hogs
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Research on dogs could lead to better understanding of human cancer
- Keesler Medical Center set to begin $74M renovation project
- ONE MORE YEAR: Leaders want year more of study on comprehensive road, bridge upkeep
- Community college dedicating new welding technology center