MSH staff members recognized
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 30,2010
Mississippi State Hospital recently honored its outstanding staff for their service. Those recognized included Thomasene Marshall (five years), Pam Howell (five years), Shirley Wright (10 years), Don Dees (10 years), Sharon Woods (20 years), Deena Mullins (10 years), Larry Anderson (20 years), Lee McAdams (30 years) and Patricia Williams (30 years).
In addition, Sandra Franklin received the Hero Award. A native of Mound Bayou, she is an active treatment technician at the Cleveland Crisis Intervention Center. She has been employed at Mississippi State Hospital for five years.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Wasted away — Margaritaville in Biloxi to close by Sept. 19
- WILLOUGHBY: Broadband Voice founder Gary Watts isn’t afraid to take chances
- Severstal selling plants, including Severstal Columbus
- McDaniel alleges GOP race-baiting; says party should be 'purged'
- Mississippi Power conducts successful tests at Kemper plant
- Two BancorpSouth mergers delayed by federal inquiries
- Seafood dealer/processor guilty of illegal handling of oysters
- Medical transportation company opening operation/call center
- Police find Attorney General Hood's stolen handgun
- Chevron U.S.A.'s base oil facility begins production