MSH staff members recognized
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 30,2010
Mississippi State Hospital recently honored its outstanding staff for their service. Those recognized included Thomasene Marshall (five years), Pam Howell (five years), Shirley Wright (10 years), Don Dees (10 years), Sharon Woods (20 years), Deena Mullins (10 years), Larry Anderson (20 years), Lee McAdams (30 years) and Patricia Williams (30 years).
In addition, Sandra Franklin received the Hero Award. A native of Mound Bayou, she is an active treatment technician at the Cleveland Crisis Intervention Center. She has been employed at Mississippi State Hospital for five years.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- A BIG CHANGE: New mortgage rules seen bringing increase in pricey mobile home loans
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Top 10 finalists chosen for C Spire Conerly Trophy
- State’s new banking chief Charlotte Corley has deep roots in the business
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- BankPlus recognized for alternative program to payday lending