MSH staff members recognized
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 30,2010
Mississippi State Hospital recently honored its outstanding staff for their service. Those recognized included Thomasene Marshall (five years), Pam Howell (five years), Shirley Wright (10 years), Don Dees (10 years), Sharon Woods (20 years), Deena Mullins (10 years), Larry Anderson (20 years), Lee McAdams (30 years) and Patricia Williams (30 years).
In addition, Sandra Franklin received the Hero Award. A native of Mound Bayou, she is an active treatment technician at the Cleveland Crisis Intervention Center. She has been employed at Mississippi State Hospital for five years.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Peavey's wellness program honored after workers drop 1,000 pounds
- Group, lesbian couples look to overturn state's ban on same-sex marriages
- Pickering lists concerns over Mississippi Adequate Education Program formula
- Watkins says JRA out to block him from Farish by repaying HUD $1.5M
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- State renews battle over water use with city of Memphis
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015