MSH staff members recognized
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 30,2010
Mississippi State Hospital recently honored its outstanding staff for their service. Those recognized included Thomasene Marshall (five years), Pam Howell (five years), Shirley Wright (10 years), Don Dees (10 years), Sharon Woods (20 years), Deena Mullins (10 years), Larry Anderson (20 years), Lee McAdams (30 years) and Patricia Williams (30 years).
In addition, Sandra Franklin received the Hero Award. A native of Mound Bayou, she is an active treatment technician at the Cleveland Crisis Intervention Center. She has been employed at Mississippi State Hospital for five years.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- 2014 a good year for filmmaking in Mississippi
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life