MSH staff members recognized
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 30,2010
Mississippi State Hospital recently honored its outstanding staff for their service. Those recognized included Thomasene Marshall (five years), Pam Howell (five years), Shirley Wright (10 years), Don Dees (10 years), Sharon Woods (20 years), Deena Mullins (10 years), Larry Anderson (20 years), Lee McAdams (30 years) and Patricia Williams (30 years).
In addition, Sandra Franklin received the Hero Award. A native of Mound Bayou, she is an active treatment technician at the Cleveland Crisis Intervention Center. She has been employed at Mississippi State Hospital for five years.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Baseball stadium for Farish Street? It’s possible
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi
- Guns OK inside Mississippi polling places, attorney general says
- Supreme Court deals blow to McDaniel's election challenge
- State GOP chairman calls on McDaniel to hurry with challenge
- McCarthy hired as CFO of Mississippi Development Authority
- Deal for daily Jackson-Orlando flight in works with Allegiant
- 'Get on Up' movie premiers in Madison with Chadwick Boseman and Tate Taylor walking the red carpet
- Explosion at Coast fish plant leaves one dead, three injured
- Former Gov. Musgrove pushing lawsuit to school districts