MUW, MDCC sign new agreement
COLUMBUS and MOORHEAD — Mississippi University for Women and Mississippi Delta Community College have agreed on a program that will allow student technical fields to continue their studies uninterrupted by a switch from a two-year to a four-year school.
The partnership will allow technical students to pursue a bachelor’s degree by taking courses online.
MUW Dean Bill Mayfield tells The Commercial Dispatch that a similar agreement with East Mississippi Community College is forthcoming.
The courses will offer students the opportunity to earn a bachelor’s degree from home in as few as 18 months.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- BILL CRAWFORD: Dan Jones not the angel he is portrayed to be
- JOSH MABUS: Bill Murray and business misfits
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Analysis: Closed meetings can feed false public impressions
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Bill would use casino taxes for bridges, little for tourism
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Statue depicts famous duel that originated 'Bowie knife'