MUW, MDCC sign new agreement
COLUMBUS and MOORHEAD — Mississippi University for Women and Mississippi Delta Community College have agreed on a program that will allow student technical fields to continue their studies uninterrupted by a switch from a two-year to a four-year school.
The partnership will allow technical students to pursue a bachelor’s degree by taking courses online.
MUW Dean Bill Mayfield tells The Commercial Dispatch that a similar agreement with East Mississippi Community College is forthcoming.
The courses will offer students the opportunity to earn a bachelor’s degree from home in as few as 18 months.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Omega Protein shifting vessels to Mississippi
- PSC unanimously rejects Entergy-ITC proposed merger
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- Bankrupt Simply Wheelz chooses prevailing bidder for assets
- Company mulling plan to build new pipeline
- CARTOON — Nobile illustrates Thad Cochran's most significant advantage over the competition
- Judge denies ex-mayor's motion to vacate Katrina-related conviction
- Conservator: Schools had too many employees
- Wiseman retiring after nearly 30 years with Stennis Institute
- Real estate developer to plead guilty to wetlands violation