MUW, MDCC sign new agreement
COLUMBUS and MOORHEAD — Mississippi University for Women and Mississippi Delta Community College have agreed on a program that will allow student technical fields to continue their studies uninterrupted by a switch from a two-year to a four-year school.
The partnership will allow technical students to pursue a bachelor’s degree by taking courses online.
MUW Dean Bill Mayfield tells The Commercial Dispatch that a similar agreement with East Mississippi Community College is forthcoming.
The courses will offer students the opportunity to earn a bachelor’s degree from home in as few as 18 months.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- George’s Girls put shopping skills to work
- DMR pays accounting firm more than double contract's worth
- Following ruling, Entergy to hand over records to county
- MSU Foundation names five new members
- Crowded field lines up for Jackson mayoral election
- Another fiberhood qualifies for C Spire 1-gigabit Internet service
- Justice Department files complaint against tax preparer
- Cochran questions nominee concerning Stanford ponzi scheme
- Report: State's emergency care ranks highest in Southeast