Barbour: Residue from BP oil spill has reached Petit Bois Island
by Stephen McDill
Published: June 1,2010
JACKSON- Gov. Haley Barbour announced in a Tuesday afternoon press conference that remnants of the nation’s largest oil spill have reached the Mississippi Barrier Islands.
MBJ staff writer Clay Chandler has more about this latest development in the Magnolia Marketplace.
See here for related video.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- MDA introduces new 'Mississippi Homecoming' tourism ad campaign
- MSU Foundation names five new members
- Crowded field lines up for Jackson mayoral election
- Another fiberhood qualifies for C Spire 1-gigabit Internet service
- Cochran questions nominee concerning Stanford ponzi scheme
- DMR pays accounting firm more than double contract's worth
- George’s Girls put shopping skills to work
- Reactive Surfaces files lawsuit against Toyota in patent dispute
- Following ruling, Entergy to hand over records to county