Gov. Barbour on BP oil crisis
Published: June 1,2010
JACKSON- Gov. Haley Barbour’s June 1 statement regarding the discovery of BP oil in the Mississippi Gulf.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
2 Responses to “Gov. Barbour on BP oil crisis”
Top Posts & Pages
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- Hosemann to launch crowd funding program
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- ALAN TURNER: Education in Mississippi – good and bad news
- JOSH MABUS: The Tao of Road House
- Terminal upgrade on indefinite hold at Jackson International Airport
- Judge: Caesars can demolish Harrah's casino in Mississippi