Gov. Barbour on BP oil crisis
Published: June 1,2010
JACKSON- Gov. Haley Barbour’s June 1 statement regarding the discovery of BP oil in the Mississippi Gulf.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
2 Responses to “Gov. Barbour on BP oil crisis”
Top Posts & Pages
- A BIG CHANGE: New mortgage rules seen bringing increase in pricey mobile home loans
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Hunting-weapons legislation passes House
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals