Gov. Barbour on BP oil crisis
Published: June 1,2010
JACKSON- Gov. Haley Barbour’s June 1 statement regarding the discovery of BP oil in the Mississippi Gulf.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
2 Responses to “Gov. Barbour on BP oil crisis”
Top Posts & Pages
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- College Board gives Keenum contract extension, raise
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Hunting deer? There's an app for that
- Apple ordered to pay $23.6M for using SkyTel technology
- Humana and Bill, Hillary and Chelsea Clinton Foundation partnering
- Can Metrocenter rise from the ashes? Again
- Six out of eight universities could have higher tuitions in 2015
- Rep. Howell decides not to seek re-election to House
- LTE: With tax cuts, Gov. Bryant dismissive of least of us